Announcing A New Forum For Our Medical Cannabis Patients - Strain Reviews

I think this is the last "Kush" strain for a few days...so, how about some nice Northern California Bubba Kush :slide:

Seems like the reviews and availability goes in phases...I'll have some re-reviews coming as well as some "new to me" stains as well...just need to find the time to shoot the pix so I can review/evaluate :grinjoint:

Hope you enjoy!!!

:peace:

Due to a hectic schedule and several "minor emergencies" I've not been able to post any new updates this past week.

So to get us back on track - here's a new review for my fellow patients: Grapefruit Haze :grinjoint:

:peace:

Greetings...finally got my macro lens back after an accidental "paved surface encounter".

Here's a Train Wreck hybrid: Soul Train.

A bit harsh, but a spacey and fun buzz from some VERY frosty nugs. Check it out. :grinjoint:

:peace: and :Namaste:

Oh Boy, do I have a backlog of reviews to write now that my lens is fixed...I shot a BUNCH of strains yesterday, so keep watching for new ones being posted in the Strain Review forum.

Today's review is a frosty, sweet tasting hybrid: White Urkel

WhiteUrkle_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

Greenest Greetings -

Let's wrap up a great weekend and start off Father's Day with a sweet tasting hybrid: Purps (aka "Da Purps").

I think I'll roll up a fat joint and have it waiting for me after my ride today to enjoy by the pool :joint:

Today's review is a hybrid of unknown origins: OG Berry

OG-Berry_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

While not 100%, I'm thinking this one is an "Ocean Grown" or "Organically Grown" Berry strain, as the "OG Kush" hybrid/crosses typically get the name before the "OG" portion of the strain name. This is one topic I'm going to talk to a few of the local Master Growers to clarify. I know the history/lore behind the "OG" moniker, just wanting some more info straight from some of the guys that actually breed/develop some of these strains.

Greenest Greetings -

Just back from a big ride event...I was wiped out physically and mentally upon finishing, and shared a couple joints of Afghoo Wreck with a riding buddy while his wife "flew" us home. Was fairly awake and alert the entire trip back - and while not always focused in my conversation, chatted and engaged in some rather deep conversations :grinjoint:

Here's a sample shot:

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-5.jpg

Every so often I find a strain/grow that has a stench you can't hide. Usually it's a Diesel variety, but today's review of Purple Space Princess also fits that category - only this batch was so sweet smelling it's almost like a perfume. Damn near overpowering in the smell alone.

PurpleSpacePrincess_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

So, kick back and check out this fantastic grow by a "new kid on the block"....

Well, I'm finally starting to get caught up on my reviews - buts still have a half dozen to complete. So to keep things going, here's is another "new to me" strain - Northern Lights x Blueberry.

NL-Blueberry_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

For those of you that really like that fruity/berry flavor, this is a great indica dominant strain.

Greenest Greetings -

Maybe that should have read "Bluest Greetings" - since I'm bringing my fellow patients another great Blueberry hybrid - Blue Chunk

BlueChunk_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

Enjoy the read and pictures! :grinjoint:

Greenest Greetings -

Today's review has a top notch indica strain, that really provides looks, taste, smell...and most importantly - a great medicating high. So, with further adieu, I present: Northern Lights :grinjoint:

NorthernLights_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

Today's review is just an update of an old favorite - Mendo Purps.

Great taste and looks keeps this a top shelf strain in my opinion. :grinjoint:

Mendo_Purps_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

Greenest Greetings -

My review today is a redemption of a strain that I obviously got a bad batch of the last time, because the Lavender I recently picked up and am reporting is a definite "top shelf" medication.

So, sticking with a purple theme for one more review, check out these beautiful nugs:

Lavander_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

Greenest Greetings -

2 recent reviews have been posted...check out the Hindu Skunk and Space Queen I've recently had the pleasure to sample.

Both are frosty and sweet tasting strains....hope you like.

Back
Top Bottom