Announcing A New Forum For Our Medical Cannabis Patients - Strain Reviews

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
We're happy to announce a new section in the 420 Magazine forums dedicated to reviews of medical marijuana strains [and edibles] from growers and collectives.

420Cyclist will be taking the lead in this new forum. We hope that our Medical Cannabis patients will find it helpful. Its been much needed and we are excited about creating this new tool. Your input, questions and help in this new forum would be much appreciated.

You can find it here:
Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews - 420 Magazine

good luck, i am all for this. how about a strain to work on seizures? skyhighrobert

Look for a strong sativa...Cinderella 99, Jack Herer, Haze, White Widow...to name a few. But everything I've read and been told indicates the sativa strains work best for seizures, as it is has mainly cerebral effects. If it's just muscle spasm or aches, look for the indica strains, as they effect the body more than the mind.

Best of luck and shoot me a PM or post in the new forum if you have any other questions.

:peace:

This forum should be an excellent service for medical patients. We have so much collective knowledge. What a great way to share it with each other.

High Members -

Just wanted to let you all know, there are LOTS of new strains recently listed, and I am currently going back through the reviews to add a date and location of each strain I have reviewed, so you know when I obtained the sample pictured and where I got it (which collective or from a caregiver/grower). There are also many strain reviews still "in progress", soon to be posted, but I always start with my photos and then need a clear head before I can evaluate a new strain or sample.

As there are only so many strains available to me, I will also be posting follow up comments or partial review and pictures for strains I pick up multiple times (ex: Blue Dream and Purple Kush)

So stop by, check it out, and let the reviewers know what you think :hmmmm:

High Members -

Just wanted to let you all know, there are LOTS of new strains recently listed, and I am currently going back through the reviews to add a date and location of each strain I have reviewed, so you know when I obtained the sample pictured and where I got it (which collective or from a caregiver/grower). There are also many strain reviews still "in progress", soon to be posted, but I always start with my photos and then need a clear head before I can evaluate a new strain or sample.

As there are only so many strains available to me, I will also be posting follow up comments or partial review and pictures for strains I pick up multiple times (ex: Blue Dream and Purple Kush)

So stop by, check it out, and let the reviewers know what you think :hmmmm:

Let me make sure I understand you correctly... You've been working hard sampling different strains and reviewing them?...

You sir, are my hero. True story. ;)

Thanx xlr8!! :thanks:

And while I'm posting all these reviews, that reminds me that there is nothing keeping you from doing the same. Just follow the Guide to Writing Strain Reviews and tell other members and patients what you think about the MMJ in your area. Just be sure you only post to the medical forum if you live in a MMJ legal State and are a patient. Otherwise post to the Plant and Bud Photo forum. Nothing against non-medical users, it's just for us to gain acceptance in the Medical Marijuana Community, we have to ensure we comply 420% with the medical laws for posts in that forum.

BTW - I just finished revising all my previous posts for the date and source of my medical Cannabis.

Thanx for the compliment Captain!

Just updated the Mendo Purps review after picking up a recent batch of frosty goodness.

Seriously - take a look in the Medical Marijuana Strain Review Forum and let me and the other reviewers know what you think.

:peace: :Namaste:

High All -

Another new review, posted I did (that's Yoda-speak for "I just posted another new review" for those non-Star Wars fanatics)....Jedi 41.

Now I'm on a mission to track down a sample of Skywalker OG to see if I have passed my Jedi training :grinjoint: - lucky for me 2 of the local Collectives are reporting they have either Skywalker OG or the "Cypress Hill" cut of Skywalker (not OG).

Stay tuned - more to come :joint:

:peace: and :Namaste:

High again members and fellow patients!

Another new strain added to the forum...Sour OG Kush. If you find this strain, better have a "no smell" bag or an air tight jar - or you will reek like bud! :cool:

:peace: and :Namaste:

Are you a medical patient? If so, how about reviewing it yourself? Just follow the Guideline for writing the review and be sure to get your pictures. :cool:

I just post reviews of strains I come across up in Northern California. Other patients can/do post from other locations. ANYONE can write a review, as long as they are a legal medical patient. Not that there is any bias toward recreational users - that's where most all of us "old timers" started. It's just to gain acceptance with the Medical Marijuana community, 420Magazine needs to ensure we are 420% in compliance with the MMJ laws for the posts in the Medical Marijuana Forums.

Thanx for your interest and understanding. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom