Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

Oh ya since I decided to keep the HID going I got an air-cooled reflector so I don't have to worry about outrageous temps anymore:slide:I also Transplanted them into their final pots. I wish I had taken pictures of transplanting because the root structure was amazing it was all roots no dirt:yummy:, within 10 days completely outgrew the pots. So here are some pics with the new air-cooled set up and transplanted ladies. Looks Like my little clippings are sort of catching up to my pre veg clones, now they just need to fill out.:morenutes:

IMG_04909.jpg

IMG_049110.jpg

That's gonna make them huge. That's a ton of light. I like the idea to cut to red only on the led with the mh at flower. I know for a fact that will grow huge nodes.

Thats the Idea, I want some big old honking buds:yummy: Im not sure if I am going to stay with the MH or switch to my HPS, I will probably switch and also switch to the flowering spectrum on the Pro Grows which is all red and infrared LED's. Or If I want to be really ridiculous I can go full spectrum on both and just blow them away with light lol

Ya It Looks Like they are loving their new homes. The Air Cooled Light is keeping it nice and cool in there now around 78-81 with the lights on. Humidity has been hanging around 35-40%. Soil Ph is about 6.7 or 6.8. I have been watering them with 6.7 Ph water/nutrient solution. I added some pics of my new ECO Tester Ph meter.:thumb: I am loving it, quick readings, no more ph strips and solutions comparing colors and all that BS:slide: I also added some pics of the CAL/MAG I use with every watering because I use R/O water. I also use This plant booster thats all organic, supposedly it will never Nute burn your plants but I havnt tested it:) Seems to do wonders for the root systems. I used this on the clones and only this with each watering and Like I said yesterday the root systems were off the hook.:morenutes:

IMG_04958.jpg

IMG_04968.jpg

IMG_04978.jpg

Thats the Idea, I want some big old honking buds:yummy: Im not sure if I am going to stay with the MH or switch to my HPS, I will probably switch and also switch to the flowering spectrum on the Pro Grows which is all red and infrared LED's. Or If I want to be really ridiculous I can go full spectrum on both and just blow them away with light lol

Looks like your well on your way to those honkers!:goodjob:

I will be checking back. GREAT JOB! I really want to go led or at least supplement my next grow. This will be fun to watch!:popcorn:

Looks like your well on your way to those honkers!:goodjob:

I will be checking back. GREAT JOB! I really want to go led or at least supplement my next grow. This will be fun to watch!:popcorn:

Thanks for checking out my grow mac:thumb: Ya I am an LED fan I think they can work great as a main source of light and even better for supplemental lighting, you just have to taylor your grow for the amount of light you have and space etc and you can get as good or better Results with LED's. For People who live in areas where its hot during the summer the LED is the way to go thats what started me on them.:)

As for the Ladies They are doing amazingly well just growing like crazy. I threw in some pics. Soil PH is right around 6.8 or so Temp is 77 and humidity staying around 40%. The Cutting clones are 9.5'' and the Pre Veg Clones are about 13.5''.:slide: I use the FIM technique to increase my yield a little, I have used it before with good success but have yet to try actual topping on my indoor plants. I added in a cool little Picture to explain the FIM technique Vs topping your plant, I found it online. I put it in another post to try and help a new grower but I thought I would plaster it up here too.:reading420magazine: Everything is perfect right now, I really hope it stays that way:goodluck:

IMG_04999.JPG

IMG_05009.jpg

IMG_050110.jpg

IMG_05029.jpg

IMG_05038.jpg

IMG_05048.jpg

492553582-57386training91.jpg

That FIM article is great. It is much more refined technique. Specific... I have always FIM rather than topped.... Except one summer I had to use a freaking bush-whacker- electric yard trimmer to cut this one plant back because it grew 9 feet tall in 2 months.

Haha Thats a good problem to have sounds like she was a beast:thumb: I never was really keen to topping which basically requires you to chop your baby in half:trance: I think FIM is much less stressful just requires a little more attention to detail and work. I only FIM'ed the clippings the pre vegs are looking great all natural:slide: The nodes are very tightly packed Im hoping for huge trophy Colas:morenutes:

Is that one of the newer HIDs that you can run either MH or HSP? I'm trying to get a grasp on all the HID terminology and options.

Is that one of the newer HIDs that you can run either MH or HSP? I'm trying to get a grasp on all the HID terminology and options.

Ya Its the Newer Crop Master Remote Ballast. Its a HPS ballast but works with MH conversion Bulbs which is what I have.:cheer: Most companies are doing it this way now. I run An aggromax MH conversion bulb rated at 66,000 Lumens or so and a GrowBright HPS rated at 95,000 Lumens. I am not sure the exact technology In the standard remote ballast but I think there is a magnet inside and thats the reason you get the weird lines when you try and take pictures in grow rooms with those ballasts. I noticed with my previous electronically controlled ballast I did not get those lines or interference with the camera. There are all kinds of Ballast options but I got to be Honest I am not to sure about the engineering or actual construction or whats going on inside them. I added some pics of my HID bulbs.:thumb:

IMG_05076.JPG

IMG_05065.jpg

IMG_05086.jpg

IMG_05108.jpg

The ladies are looking good bro, and thanks for posting the Fimm vs Top info. Didn't know the difference until that. I'm hopping aboard. Intrigued with LED systems.

Thanks for stopping by KannabisKid and welcome along for the ride :popcorn: I am definitely a believer in the LED Systems and try to employ them whenever I can:thumb:

I remember you using some plasma induction lights on your last grow. Whatever happened to them?

Ya I started it with two 50 watt Dual spectrum Plasma induction lights I had bought from Hydroponics hut. The lights were really cool and actually worked great but they were unreliable and they dimmed quickly after using them had to return them once they dimmed again quickly after getting them back and I just gave up and decided I would wait for that technology to mature a little and got my other PG 250 at that point:grinjoint: Hydroponics hut stopped selling them after that and ben the owner admitted to me that the technology and engineering just wasn't solid enough at the time for the the product to be retailed. But I do believe there are some companies out there that probably have some good plasma induction products. Heres a pic of the plasma, sorry its sideways.:tokin:

photo-34.JPG

Very cool Anomoly. I really like the FIM info. I think I'm going to try it on my next grow. That's a great graphic!:thumb:

Thanks for the help on my grow prob. :goodjob: I'll check back soon.:popcorn:

Glad you and the others Liked that FIM article its a cool little illustration that gives you a visual. Hope your babies get better soon:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom