Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

Those Sky-walkers look amazing what company breeds Skywalker can't wait to see those harvest pics!!

Thanks KingJaffyJoe!! Well I Get my skywalker from my local Cooperative as clones. I am a prop 215 patient in California so to be honest I haven't ordered a seed from any company in my growing life for many reasons, but mainly having access to extraordinary clones right down the street killed that need lol. I have not seen any companies that carry it either, I am not sure if it is a Clone only strain or not. Ill try and do some more research let you know:thumb::thumb:

You ROCK Bro! Happy for you for sure. My only problem is How the F do you really expect us to make a choice? They all look AWESOME! Ok you twisted my arm... Here's my choice for BOTM... the very first pic of the first post. Or #17 on the second pics. Both are very nicely trimmed and gorgeous. Nice scale beautiful color and frosty. POTM is... 3rd from the bottom of the second set. IMHO. But here's to you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 3 big cheers Bro... CONGRATS on a great harvest. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

You ROCK Bro! Happy for you for sure. My only problem is How the F do you really expect us to make a choice? They all look AWESOME! Ok you twisted my arm... Here's my choice for BOTM... the very first pic of the first post. Or #17 on the second pics. Both are very nicely trimmed and gorgeous. Nice scale beautiful color and frosty. POTM is... 3rd from the bottom of the second set. IMHO. But here's to you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 3 big cheers Bro... CONGRATS on a great harvest. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you my friend!!:high-five::high-five: And thank you for your input on the pics. It was a hard choice but you can find my entries in both POTM and BOTM threads.:cheer::cheer::cheer:Thank you for sticking around, I will have more pics and harvest report on Big Bud and Chem 4 when those are harvested:bong::bong:

Can't wait to see your big day! Buds are looking fantastic just read through this whole journal. I personally love the skywalkers, and it makes for great smoke.

Heres some pics of the buds on the drying rack. And I added some of me making a batch of oil:cheer::cheer::cheer: Yummmmmm

IMG_6860.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

IMG_6867.JPG

IMG_6868.JPG

Oil makin
IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

Love the drying rack Bro! :bravo: Looks like it's working great... not to mention the beautiful buds! :bong:

:peace:

Thanks brother!!:cheer::cheer: Ya the drying rack is working great. I just put a desk fan inside the box with the drying buds and it takes about 4-6 days to dry like this then into Jars:high-five::high-five: The Big Buds have been chopped and are now on the rack. I will have some pics of that probably tomorrow. My goo oil is finished, I got about 4 grams of Goo hash and made some of what I call Mars dust cause it comes out sparkling crystaly and red :high-five::high-five: I have seen it at the club and they call it caviar or moon dust but I think mars dust much ore fitting since it looks red and your head ends up in space after smoking it.:bong::bong::bong: Just like the skywalker it was made from it has incredible effect for stomach pain and anxiety. It feels like taking peptol bismol when you have a stomach ache its instant relief. Im so happy that I set out with a goal to amplify this strains properties that I already enjoyed and helped my ailments and I did exactly that!! Here is the pic of the hash and dust I made, has a great marble deep red hugh, and the dust is crystalized and very potent. I put some friends on the couch last night with this stuff lol:bong::bong::bong:

IMG_6885.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG

My goo oil is finished, I got about 4 grams of Goo hash and made some of what I call Mars dust cause it comes out sparkling crystaly and red

This stuff sounds and looks awesome! I must be really out of touch but what is goo hash and mars dust and how do you make it? I've never heard of it. I'm sure it has to do with my age, lol! I've only made bubble bag hash and hash oil but this sounds and looks amazing!:) Please share... inquiring minds want to know. :scratchinghead:

This stuff sounds and looks awesome! I must be really out of touch but what is goo hash and mars dust and how do you make it? I've never heard of it. I'm sure it has to do with my age, lol! I've only made bubble bag hash and hash oil but this sounds and looks amazing!:) Please share... inquiring minds want to know. :scratchinghead:

Hey Mac G I will put up a step by step on how I do it and some pics. You can see in the pic above some of the key ingredients in my process but I would be glad to share. I got a lot of trim and clippings I am going to be making a huge batch of this and some other things tonight or tomorrow Ill update when I got something.:high-five::high-five:

Hey Mac G I will put up a step by step on how I do it and some pics. You can see in the pic above some of the key ingredients in my process but I would be glad to share. I got a lot of trim and clippings I am going to be making a huge batch of this and some other things tonight or tomorrow Ill update when I got something.:high-five::high-five:

Thanks Bro! Looking forward to this for sure!:) :high-five: and when you get time check out my new grow.

:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom