Anonymous 1st Grow - Litro Bulbs - Soil/Hydro - Shiva

HA HA........

After a long search of the closets I found a cable that will work with the camera.....The following pictures take place over the course of three weeks of flowering. The larger Buds are from the Shiva. Also in the pictures are the Jack-47 (the ones with the PH problems) and a SLH.

DSCN08861.jpg
DSCN08872.jpg
DSCN08881.jpg
DSCN08913.jpg
DSCN08932.jpg
DSCN08923.jpg
DSCN08942.jpg
DSCN08952.jpg
DSCN08962.jpg
DSCN08971.jpg

Ok I feel better now that I can update my Journal. Thank you for all the support. Till next time happy growing....

:peacetwo:

Ok, computer does not like the camera cable......
I harvested the Shiva last week and just finished drying it yesterday. Dry weight was just over 3/4 oz. and for a first grow I am happy with that. The Jack-47 is up next and I have started a flush on them. The SLH looks great minus a few burnt tips. I had to put some bondage on them to keep the Cola's from slanting (this brings a smile to my face)

Smoke report on the Shiva:

It has a crisp flavor with undertones of citrus. A nice buzz consisting mainly of a cerebral high. Over all the plant grew nice and easy and at times I felt I could have feed her more towards the end (I wil try on this grow coming up) Over all I rate this a 6 out of 10

Litro Bulb Review,

I liked these bulbs, the results show that I have a nice top and buds without the heat. I plan to add HID to my flower cycle in the future to have a side by side as the one thing I did notice and had pointed out to me by fellow growers is penetration. The litro bulb can only breach so far into the canopy, however this can be mitigated by proper bondage.

Final Note

I want to give a big shout out and thank you to the folks at Green Hands of Aloha. I can not tell you how many times I ran in there in a panic as a new grower only to have Aaron or Tom walk me through and dam near hold my hand.....

Up Next

I have two Jack-47's being chopped in the next week or two. I have an SLH in veg and one 7 weeks into flowers. I will be moving 3 shiva's into the ebb n grow and an aphrodite and SLH moving over to flower very soon.

till i can send pictures see you soon and happy smoking

I have harvested the Jack-47 and this will be the second time the nuggets are very very fluffy....is there a reason for this. They are potent and have a very nice taste just no weight to them. I am averaging 1/2 oz a plant dried....

Hay Anonymous, My first thought is the lighting. I'm not sure that the 5000k is optimal for tight buds and/or weight. The wattage seems a little on the low side, too.

Airy can work in your favor, though, if mold is a possibility. I've also had some fluffy bud that was just as good as tight stuff.

I can report that the AK-47 is amazing and my friends have fallen in love with it. As for the fluffy buds, there is a very high pistol to leave ratio. I have pictures just need to get the dam cable for the camera. I believe you are right with the lights, I plan to add some extras this go around and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for checking in Horsebadortiz

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom