Any one point me in the right direction of what could be causing this please

All sorted fully disinfected the tent and all my equipment sprayed the shit out of the plants tops and bottoms of leafs and repeated several times , grow bags , even my tent got sprayed with the Dr. Schimmel Blitz will re apply in 4 days and see how I get on :Namaste::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::straightface:

Mosquito Bits: I'm not so sure this works well for thrips, is their life cycle dependent on soil?

Hot shot pest strips worked great for me, only can use in a non living space "garage attic"
Used twice, a week apart, 24 hrs each time. Stored in plastic bag, hopefully to preserve for later use.

Mosquito Bits: I'm not so sure this works well for thrips, is their life cycle dependent on soil?

Hot shot pest strips worked great for me, only can use in a non living space "garage attic"
Used twice, a week apart, 24 hrs each time. Stored in plastic bag, hopefully to preserve for later use.
I can’t use them strips as my grow is in my living space I have gone for this
CFD2C579-7B3B-42B7-9C1E-C00A2812B3A0.png
4AACFE25-C31C-4C2D-888E-F3175043A52F.png

Hi. Yes. You just sprinkle it over the soil. I didn’t realise it was a food additive for livestock. Weird. After you water just sprinkle some more on. I know it has no effects on your roots. I wouldn’t think it’s a negative interaction with organic soil, but I just don’t know. I don’t grow that way. Same with the nematodes (mosquito bits).

Hi. Yes. You just sprinkle it over the soil. I didn’t realise it was a food additive for livestock. Weird. After you water just sprinkle some more on. I know it has no effects on your roots. I wouldn’t think it’s a negative interaction with organic soil, but I just don’t know. I don’t grow that way. Same with the nematodes (mosquito bits).
Yeah me either apparently you can drink it aswell and feed it to animals with mits worms etc I’ve ordered it any way will be here Saturday so will sprinkle it all over the top of my soil if it arrives Saturday that is and my next application of dr.schimmel is due on Saturday aswell so will hopefully have rid of the little fuckers by next week

Hot shot no pest strips cause cancer in humans,.... enough said.

I mix d earth and clean sand 50/50 and spread on top of soil, after a few applications it builds up a barrier that can b watered thru. The yellow stickey
paper is a good way to determine how bad the infestation is ?
Neem oil mixed with warm water and sprayed to all leafs top and bottom
as a last resort. It’s a one two punch they got no where to hide. Growers luv

I mix d earth and clean sand 50/50 and spread on top of soil, after a few applications it builds up a barrier that can b watered thru. The yellow stickey
paper is a good way to determine how bad the infestation is ?
Neem oil mixed with warm water and sprayed to all leafs top and bottom
as a last resort. It’s a one two punch they got no where to hide. Growers luv
I got some thing called Dr. Schimmel (BLITZ) recommendation of my hydro shop and I’ve got yellow double sided sticky tape hanging up and lowered my temps from 24-26 to 20c bang on cool it down abit sprayed the shit out of my plants tops bottoms every inch of the plant all my equipment grow bags everything and ordered some D.earth to spread on top of my soil finger crossed happy growing

I recently had to deal with the same issue. I was told by @carcass to use half a disc for 5 gallons, let soak for 24hr. then add you nutes and feed normally. Two treatments and the larvae are gone. Use the sticky’s traps to get the fliers. Okay for Organics.
CCA30CD9-839E-403C-8A23-B1684CC43293.jpeg

I recently had to deal with the same issue. I was told by @carcass to use half a disc for 5 gallons, let soak for 24hr. then add you nutes and feed normally. Two treatments and the larvae are gone. Use the sticky’s traps to get the fliers. Okay for Organics.
CCA30CD9-839E-403C-8A23-B1684CC43293.jpeg
Yeah I think it was @Calvados that recommended mosquito bits ,, I might order these aswell just to make sure that I kill them all or I might actually buy some proper stuff from hydro store just so fecken expensive

Yeah I think it was @Calvados that recommended mosquito bits ,, I might order these aswell just to make sure that I kill them all or I might actually buy some proper stuff from hydro store just so fecken expensive
Well these aren’t and they work.
The bits are a little different, and don’t specify organic. I have both. The Disc are more potent. I got them both at Home Depot.
This will take care of your other pest safely. Your plants will look better than ever and you pest will be gone after 2-3 sprays. My whole spiel is in my signature.

Mosquito bits/dunks are cheap. Get them on amazon or at a hardware store. I mix with water and douse the soil before I start the grow. The nematodes are somehow dormant and activated by the water. They specifically go after eggs and larvae. If there aren’t any, they just die off. A little goes a long way, so you don’t need a lot.

You have to break the cycle, which is around 28 days. The eggs and larvae will develop and crawl up to the surface and on to your plant. The diatomaceous earth will slice them up, if they come into contact. The spray will try to stop them on the leaves. The nematodes will kill them in the soil. Two treatments should show a massive difference, but you need to do them at the same time. It’s war.

I understand that they are not fond of disco, so you could play that at night. The really cheesy Bee Gees stuff will drive them nuts.

Mosquito bits are cheap. Get them on amazon or at a hardware store. I mix with water and douse the soil before I start the grow. The nematodes are somehow dormant and activated by the water. They specifically go after eggs and larvae. If there aren’t any, they just die off. A little goes a long way, so you don’t need a lot.
Yeah... like I said, I got both, but the dunks are 5x stronger and half the price. Bits we’re $10.99, 10pk of dunks for $4.99 at HD. I alternated. The dunks specify they are okay with Organics, bits don’t.
0F1F2AB0-B5E4-4614-9233-7E70559E8A2E.png
11FAD747-982A-4DA2-8B53-CE4EB6FA0C49.png

Back
Top Bottom