any one sold to clubs yet

I'm sorry I outed your stoned goof HK. I do things like that all the time myself.lol Just today I drove right passed my girlfriend...and I was on my way to pick her up! She says I even looked at her as I passed by! I was thinking about all the work I have to get done on the property and forgot all about what the heck I was suppose to be doing. DOH! I felt like a big idiot and of course she had to point out how big of one I really am.lol My daughter has teased me all day. She keeps looking at me and cracking up. It's nice to know I can entertain a 15 year old so well at my age. I thought I had stopped being funny to my kids years ago.:rofl:

"Its all in the matter of supply and demand"
:peace:

clubs have so much wrapped up in these ventures and access to more money,ect..They row the indoor hydro.It's just wonderful for myself to be able to grow for just me and mine,God provides the sun and nutrients,we take good,loving care of them and we reap what we sow.I am hoping that the future holds good things for the herb and that people just don't become so greedy that they go to killing and doing stupid things.When is the last time you heard a man/woman go smoke a reefer and then blow up a building>Let's get to know and help each other that are here in the neighborhoods arouond us,our family,freinds and those who need them.
What a PIPE dream,EH?:hmmmm:

Clubs in the bay area pay no more than $2500 a pound and usually around the $1800 area. There is one grower that gets close to a pound per plant and that is indoors. Using 5 gal soil buckets and using advanced nutrients. One of his strains is Medical Grade and the rest AAA rated. Clubs will not buy the AAA rated product.
The popular clubs do about 15 pounds, daily. Usually at prices of between $45 to $75 an eight, some give volume discounts, some restrict the amount you can buy daily and some just offer straight pricing; All the clubs in the bay area, that I have knowledge of, grow their own and if they buy, its from a very select group of sellers/growers.
One of the clubs has gone private, with about a 2 year waiting list to join.....of course they have the best prices and top quality product....

The growers up north make their money off of the east coast buyers but even still they are selling pounds for no more than $2500 and with volume, about $2K.....its NOT Medical Grade I might add, good quality but not MG...
Dr Green

I need to get up to the Yay area! That sounds way better than LA And So Cal.. If they are that picky about their meds.. I need to get up there. Down in OC.. I sold 1200$ a QP of Kush every other week to the local club. So in that respects.. So. Cal is better.
It sounds like the Bay puts alot more into examining the buds before they buy em.. Down South..If it Smells like Kush.. it will get snatched up real quick.

We don't have dispensaries here. Guess that's why the feds leave us alone here for the most part. I have heard talk here of MMJ selling to dispensaries south of us in California for as much as $4,000 per pound, but most reports have that figure down around $2800 per pound. The market is so flooded here where I live and there are so many "pot snobs" here... Everything has to be really good to sell it here and it better have a name, if not, make one up.

I have also heard of MMJ selling in those Cali dispensaries for as much as $75/3.5g

I Am A Vendor For Cal.and I Do Not Get Paid For Herbs. I Give It To Them For Free. If I Wer To Get Busted For The Sell Of Mj. I Culd And Would Give Up All My Rights To My Med Card...
And Aint No Way I Would Chance That ( No Way No How)..
P.j. Out........

but doesnt that fall under cultivation, buying/selling to non-paitent or presenting marijuana as gift... if ur donating back to a club. then it shouldnt be much of a problem right? cant they just donate the money to you for the weed?
i dunno its just my opinion. i dont know how it works, but im sure these clubs have their own growers...like the other dude said.

yeah thats what i was trying to get at, heh. its like thanks for growing medication for our patients, we will compensate you for ur time, money and efforts. do u have to be careful which dispensaries u are growing for? is there such things as a fake dispensarie. cuz i happend to call one, and over there phone i asked. if i can verify, i was told no. i had to come in... then i asked to see if they had a certain strain of meds. and i was told he cannot talk about it on the phone...

Clubs in the bay area pay no more than $2500 a pound and usually around the $1800 area. There is one grower that gets close to a pound per plant and that is indoors. Using 5 gal soil buckets and using advanced nutrients. One of his strains is Medical Grade and the rest AAA rated. Clubs will not buy the AAA rated product.
Where are the grade ratings defined and how is the MMJ certified? Is it based on where the seeds come from or is there some objective test done?

I have a contrary opinion to dr. green. I have been researching this reciently, some collectives either grow for themselves or use only trusted patient growers turning away all others, I know for a fact harborside turns away as many as 40+ patient vendors a day. Some collectives will only take your product on consignment, where you give them your product and you get signed guarentees that if they use it within two weeks you'll be paid a set ammount (as much as 4000 but expect 2500-3000.) etc.

4k? Really? That is preposterous, aren't we providing a medical service of our own free will for the better of your fellow man? Markups like that are usually reserved for rich custy folk who don't know any better, not a patient in need of medicine. After all, isn't one of the legalization movement's goals to try and drive down the price of mj? I know it is nice to make money, and that making money costs money. However the cost (aside start-up) is marginal when compared to profit. Just stirring the pot (heh).:rollit:

I've been low balled $1400 lol, found out he was a prick and walked out. My medical grade compensation is $3200 and I also donate to some patients who are strapped finacially.

The popular clubs do about 15 pounds, daily. Usually at prices of between $45 to $75 an eight, some give volume discounts, some restrict the amount you can buy daily and some just offer straight pricing; All the clubs in the bay area, that I have knowledge of, grow their own and if they buy, its from a very select group of sellers/growers.
One of the clubs has gone private, with about a 2 year waiting list to join.....of course they have the best prices and top quality product....

The growers up north make their money off of the east coast buyers but even still they are selling pounds for no more than $2500 and with volume, about $2K.....its NOT Medical Grade I might add, good quality but not MG...
Dr Green

Sounds about right...Had a friend supplying one club around the bay with sum nice kush's and 25 was about the price he sed...

Just jumpin in to say:

I am a vendor, just became fulltime as well due to my limitations and disability as a PAINTING CONTRACTOR. i applied for disability and got declined, hence why I decided to be a supplier. My "co-op" is also my friend.. the coop compensates me for my , electricity, very expensive "organic" nutes which can be exponential. As well as time. my compensation depends on the quality and amount. usually around 3400/lb , if he supplies nutes, then around 3200, for "lower end" medical grade. The way I see it, there are different standards of "medical grade". some can be lower quaility, for patients who cannot afford the "TOP SHELF". so therefore someone has to supply the different standards. Top shelf can go for 4,000-5000 a lb. My coop offers to sell "their own growers" nutes at wholesale prices, ADVANCED NUTRIENTS usually. So he carries mostly organic meds at differing qualities, some can be as much as 65 an 1/8th, why? coz it's safer, the owner KNOWS where the meds comes from and knows they are organic as he visits each grow and sometimes supplies the nutes. One cannot resell on the street an dmake profits either. also there is a limit of amount one can purchase, usually no more than an ounce daily.

Back
Top Bottom