Any thoughts on my babies how are they doing?

Bcrane00

July 7 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

July 12 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

July 14 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

The pictures where taken on July 7 July 12 and July 14.
They are in fox farms ocean forest soil. 2 gal containers. I'm using fox farms trio nuets. They started the first 3 weeks under t5 and spent 2 weeks understand a mars hydro 400. 180 actual. I toped them at the 4th node. I've been tucking leaves and do light lst bending for a week now. I finally needed to tie one down because the canopy wasn't coming in even. The tops on 2 of them are to tall so I wrapped them up. I'll leave them like that till the rest of the plant catches up.

So what do you guys think? I plan to veg them for 2 or 3 more weeks then putting them under a mars hydro 1600 watt in a 4 by 4 grow tent and possible scrog them. I'm hopping for 4 to 8 oz per a plants. Is that to much to hope for?

Haha I know I'm so worried. It's almost a physical draw to over worry over water and over handle them. Harvest is so far off I'm aganizing. I've made some small mistakes but keep learning from them so that's good.

They look healthy to me! That's an interesting technique of wrapping leaves over the main cola to keep it from gaining height, haven't seen it before!

As for the yield, it's too hard to tell. There are too many factors that affect it, that we can't help you there! One easyish way to estimate is based on light output. If you are using a 1600W LED, you can assume the real draw is maybe something like 960W. Good growers can get up to 1g/W, and as a beginner, I'd hope for 0.5g/W. So you MIGHT expect 16oz total... Just a guess if you don't have any major problems.

One easyish way to estimate is based on light output. If you are using a 1600W LED, you can assume the real draw is maybe something like 960W. Good growers can get up to 1g/W, and as a beginner, I'd hope for 0.5g/W. So you MIGHT expect 16oz total... Just a guess if you don't have any major problems.

Is this per plant or the entire grow cabinet? I would hate to think I was getting only 46 grams (less than 2 oz) out of 4 plants.....

I will know soon. Coming up on 70 days in flower, although the trics are still clear and upright with a good 75% of the hairs gone amber. Not sure how much longer I should wait for my OG Kush.

Back
Top Bottom