Anybody seen a plant do this?

Not sure why its lighter but I'm assuming it's because the pot was too small and all the water and nutes would run straight through it. If I do anything I might try the bending vs the chopping but still undecided since I haven't done enough research I might do one and leave the other...
Also, may I suggest, watering until saturated and then waiting until almost dry before watering again. Best watering method I know.
Good job on the Dr. Earth!! The microbes help a lot, you only need to add them every couple weeks though.
There's also a pinching method, I was going to suggest it to you actually!
(Start a journal!!!!)

Also, may I suggest, watering until saturated and then waiting until almost dry before watering again. Best watering method I know.
Good job on the Dr. Earth!! The microbes help a lot, you only need to add them every couple weeks though.
There's also a pinching method, I was going to suggest it to you actually!
(Start a journal!!!!)

I use Recharge. Says its ok to use every feeding, and Im Coco. I found it best to use it as a tea. every 4 res gallons i go thru, which is about 2 week, I mix a batch up of Recharge, let it sit for 24 hours, then water with just the recharge for 1 single feed, then resume regular feeding schedule. Love this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom