Are these balls?

THC Onlyfans

Hey all! Just want your opinion if these are balls? Want to remove from tent if they are asap.
They look it to me..they are day 4 since flip
20200523_204423.jpg
20200523_204414.jpg
20200523_204413.jpg
20200523_204405.jpg
20200523_204403.jpg

I was going to say they're just new branches but those look like young balls. 2nd pic definitely looks like balls.

aww man you torture him! I cut the boys down and make it quick. :rofl:

Day 4 from flip? That would be really quick. Was it a reveg?
Not a reveg....i thought it was quick as well, 4 days from flip.

This was the other male....1 day flip and it showed this the next day....which seems to be waaaay too fast.

Screenshot_20200524-095202_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200524-095153_Chrome.jpg

Will be punished like his brother

At first, I thought it was 2 plants. Then you said this one. So I was about to edit my post to hombre, but then I see that you actually ended up with two.

Bummer, man. I feel your pain. I had 7 out of 8 large plants in Colorado that turned out male. At least I still got a good harvest out of the one.

Right now, I have 3 going that have not shown any clear preflowers. So I’m going to take some cuttings, and light dep the clones to show gender. I’m not raising 7-foot males again! :thedoubletake:

Yeah definitely part male, whether it’s a Herm or a Stud is debatable. Irregardless it will create pollen.
Why would it be debatable as to it being a potential breeding stud, If it had a strong growth rate and no problems health wise and its a strain he likes?, Plus when breeding you can always work out of the plant the genetics you don't like and in the end come out with a great plant and a new strain after 5 generations of breeding to give to the world to enjoy... lol...Good example one of the best mistake in the world was the finding of Gorrila glue N0.4..phenotype. If that was never given the chance to grow and be explored for its quality and benefits we wouldn't be able to enjoy that fine strain.

oh ok... No prob... was gonna say some of the best pot strains on the market today, started out in the beginning as bag seed..... As for it being a hermy not sure would have to see more photos of the plant, I have always noticed that when the stipule (spurs) tend to be strait out its a boy and when the spurs are crossing each other its a female, lol they kinda look like the female plant is showing you her vaja!

I was going to say they're just new branches but those look like young balls. 2nd pic definitely looks like balls.

aww man you torture him! I cut the boys down and make it quick. :rofl:
Yeah im surprised it showed so quick....the other one was seriously 1 day after flip unless i was mistaken. But yes they have been garbaged.
They look almost like they're both male and female in the same flower.

I see that too. No to hermies!
If you can set up another grow space keep him... free breeding stud for more seeds to play with,... Since you already put the time and money into growing it
1590359153805.gif
Was initially the plan but dont quite the time anymore. Focus is in producing good bud for now
At first, I thought it was 2 plants. Then you said this one. So I was about to edit my post to hombre, but then I see that you actually ended up with two.

Bummer, man. I feel your pain. I had 7 out of 8 large plants in Colorado that turned out male. At least I still got a good harvest out of the one.

Right now, I have 3 going that have not shown any clear preflowers. So I’m going to take some cuttings, and light dep the clones to show gender. I’m not raising 7-foot males again! :thedoubletake:

These 2 didnt cause me much troubles....kept in 1 gallon pots for reason. And plus using MC makes it sooooo much easier!

He had some roots though!
20200524_201157.jpg

Yeah im surprised it showed so quick....the other one was seriously 1 day after flip unless i was mistaken. But yes they have been garbaged.

I see that too. No to hermies!

Was initially the plan but dont quite the time anymore. Focus is in producing good bud for now

These 2 didnt cause me much troubles....kept in 1 gallon pots for reason. And plus using MC makes it sooooo much easier!

He had some roots though!
20200524_201157.jpg
Wow. Those are some roots. They remind me of the root masses I get in my 3.5 x 3.5 x 3 foot planters. Just incredible root masses...

Back
Top Bottom