Are these good for grow room set up?

virgin.grower

I went to lowes today looking for a T5 fixtures so I can start my grow room set up in my closet so i was wondering if some of these things will work... suggestions and advice will really help...
closet turning into grow room..
Logan-20110925-00051_1_.jpg

is a light shop as good as any light fixture?
Logan-20111001-00057.jpg

to conceal light will this work?
Logan-20111001-00059.jpg

light bulb?
Logan-20111001-00061.jpg

I find a lot of uses for the 40-65 watt CFL bulbs with clamp on shoplight fixtures. (the ones with the metal shades)

The advantage there is that they can be easily moved and aimed, used without the shades and add a "Y" fitting to get two bulbs per fixture! For tubes I prefer the high output T5 fixtures. I run with Hydrofarm Designer Series 4 foots, but if you could find a shop light grade that used T5 tubes, that should work just as well.

Fixtures designed for grow rooms have some advantages in their hanging hardware, AC outlets for daisey chaining, and larger ones offer additional switches to turn only half of the tubes on.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

where can you find the hydrofarm ones or even a t5 light fixture do you think home depot would have some?

A hydroponics store or shop that sells growing equipment like a nursery or garden center. Don't know if HD sells them or not. Probably not.

You can also check out GRENERS.COM online. Thats where I bought all of my Hydrofarm fixtures.

There nothing like that where I live lol... But hey do you have any suggestions on seting up my closet? And yur grow looks great mean but what's the point of puting a cup over plant?

Back
Top Bottom