At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

I still on occasion, when out and about with earbuds in, think "And the music was good." :laughtwo:

I still on occasion, when out and about with earbuds in, think "And the music was good." :laughtwo:

:love::love: I do too, SweetSue! :rofl: I have a picture to post for you over at your spot, as it's off topic. It was right on topic a few days ago over there but my memory card reader for my chrome book isn't working so tomorrow I will try to get it loaded on the desk top comp. Happy Sunday, Sue! I send much love and lots of hugs!! :love::love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::love::love:

Thank you Magic. I'll watch for it. :circle-of-love:

I got stoned and missed it, :love:Magic.
Besides, it's over 100 degs out there! Being stoned in 100 deg weather is unsafe, right? I'm at the indoor grow (dormant until I learn CC and mycos) and the smoke from fires around here makes my eyes water. Bummer. Will make oil early tomorrow as the weather will be the same. California is burning up! We'll all have to move to Oregon soon!:riskybusiness:

Peace....:circle-of-love:

Got stoned and missed it! A believable excuse! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I hope the oil making goes well tomorrow. And, if you need to head for Oregon, we'd love to have you! :circle-of-love:

I just watched the National News about the heat and the fires Out West there :straightface: You all take care of yourselves and each other

:peace::love::peace:

I just watched the National News about the heat and the fires Out West there :straightface: You all take care of yourselves and each other

:peace::love::peace:

Thank you TopCat. My immediate area is doing alright but I have several friends and some family that have been very close to trouble. Fire season is just getting started too. Scary! :love::love::love:

Thanks TopCat, we will. :high-five:

:love:Magic,

I'm sorry to hear of your friends/family having these fire fears. It's a helpless feeling......if it comes your way...you loose, RUN !!!

If you ever need, you PM for help, I know the policy, but this is life and death we're talking here folks.....can we suspend the rules in an emergency. Notice no question mark. That's what we're talking, not social niceties.

A couple more months and the el nino will start the flooding express, I hear. Careful what you wish for.

Anyway, no sweat. Everything is unfolding exactly as the forces of the universe dictate. And PEACE reigns....:Namaste:

Good thing there's no forest fire smileys. I'd get myself in trouble for sure. Tootles.

I made a decision yesterday to give Tony, the clone I treated with colloidal silver, another week or two and then I am going to cut her back and re-veg her. I was telling Sweetleef that I wish I had picked up a cloner, I wanted to see what she would do. He said just re-veg the whole plant.... :idea: Sweetleef for the win! That makes much more sense than to bother with clones. The time line will just depend on the amount of pollen I have after I harvest tomorrow and how many nanners she is still putting out. If she is still making lots then I'll let her go a little longer. Then, I'll cut her back some and throw her in the small closet back under 18/6 light schedule! She can just hang out in there with the autos for as long as she needs. I want to see what happens after a nice long veg. Will she flower? Hermie?? :hmmmm::geek:

Thanks TopCat, we will. :high-five:

:love:Magic,

I'm sorry to hear of your friends/family having these fire fears. It's a helpless feeling......if it comes your way...you loose, RUN !!!

If you ever need, you PM for help, I know the policy, but this is life and death we're talking here folks.....can we suspend the rules in an emergency. Notice no question mark. That's what we're talking, not social niceties.

A couple more months and the el nino will start the flooding express, I hear. Careful what you wish for.

Anyway, no sweat. Everything is unfolding exactly as the forces of the universe dictate. And PEACE reigns....:Namaste:

:thanks: John!! I'm sure hoping for some wet conditions. I have a river behind my house that jumps her banks once in a while. I am close enough to the ocean that our river has an obvious high and low tide. Our lows are shockingly low. She may jump her banks again, hopefully not too bad, but come on rain!

Thank you for the offer of help! I will not forget it! :green_heart::love::green_heart:

Hey :love:Magic,

I have much the same river situation. One of the Russian River feeders, Fife Creek, floods us in during a heavy rain. I have a lifted Jeep (the 94xj part of 94xjjohn), so that helps a little, sometimes, if the rain doesn't last too long!

You should have seen the masses at the river today at 102 degrees (feels like 107 tomorrow).
Hundreds, nay thousands in very little water! Poor fish, yuck!
At least tomorrow some people go back to work. We like it less crowded.:thumb:...spoiled!

:circle-of-love:

Im keeping safe thoughts for you.

I wanted to tell you that the name of your journal is what caught my eye. I use the name Mt. Washmore, too. I use it to describe that never ending pile of laundry. lol

Im keeping safe thoughts for you.

I wanted to tell you that the name of your journal is what caught my eye. I use the name Mt. Washmore, too. I use it to describe that never ending pile of laundry. lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It never ends, does it? The entire grow was supposed to be set up in the laundry room but things changed, as they often do, and my oldest is back home for a few more months. now just the veg closet is in there.

I've been blocked out of 420 all day!! It was so sad...I was all alone... :phew: 420 helped me get it taken care of. I certainly hope the rest of you had an easier time of it! I'm hoping tomorrow night I will get an update done. It is overdue as it is but the camera/card reader thing is taking some effort to solve. I haven't got much in the way of hands today so I did not get the nanner plucking done but after giving her a quick once over look today it would seem that nanner production is dwindling. I may be able to cut Tony back tomorrow and begin the re-veg.If that is the case then I may stick Kopi, the sweet coffee ryder auto, into the bloom tent and just tuck Tony in the veg closet with the lovely Frances Bean! Kopi is in full flower and certainly cannot be stunted by the light change. That'll give enough room for Tony in veg. Frances is getting big--Not like TopCat's Chloe, however! We'll see how she looks tomorrow! :morenutes::blunt:

Sorry you had such a challenging day, but it ended better. Tomorrow's another opportunity to play. :circle-of-love:

I've been blocked out of 420 all day!! It was so sad...I was all alone... :phew: 420 helped me get it taken care of. I certainly hope the rest of you had an easier time of it! I'm hoping tomorrow night I will get an update done. It is overdue as it is but the camera/card reader thing is taking some effort to solve. I haven't got much in the way of hands today so I did not get the nanner plucking done but after giving her a quick once over look today it would seem that nanner production is dwindling. I may be able to cut Tony back tomorrow and begin the re-veg.If that is the case then I may stick Kopi, the sweet coffee ryder auto, into the bloom tent and just tuck Tony in the veg closet with the lovely Frances Bean! Kopi is in full flower and certainly cannot be stunted by the light change. That'll give enough room for Tony in veg. Frances is getting big--Not like TopCat's Chloe, however! We'll see how she looks tomorrow! :morenutes::blunt:

I was concerned your other identity thing was happening here :peace: you have a hell-of-a-lot going on over there! Your hands' contrariness sounds like the ultimate frustration. My bumbling fingers do enough crop damage and so I know a small bit about "I want to get this done" with my grow and then have to alter the plan due to my body's refusal *face-palm*

But, both our gardens are green atm and so we are doing good! :high-five:

:thedoubletake:Double post.

Back
Top Bottom