At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

I am still hoping to keep this journal alive and kicking. I have some new health issues that have surfaced but I am praying that it is going to be resolved somehow. I am home tonight from a hospital stay and I missed you all! I hope you are all well and growing happily. Going to rest tomorrow and try to have my update done Sunday. :love::love::love::love:

Rest & get better Magic, your health first, your ladies second. :love:

I am still hoping to keep this journal alive and kicking. I have some new health issues that have surfaced but I am praying that it is going to be resolved somehow. I am home tonight from a hospital stay and I missed you all! I hope you are all well and growing happily. Going to rest tomorrow and try to have my update done Sunday. :love::love::love::love:

Its nice to see you, MagicMediwana. Im sorry to hear of your new and recent troubles. Rest and do what you need to do to get better. Take care of you. Well be here when you feel up to it. Heres a big :hug: for you.

There you are. :circle-of-love: I figured that might be the case. You were moments from me marching over and knocking on the door Magic. Life has cycles. You know that. Rest up and don't worry about us. You can use this just to touch base for a while until you're up to regular updates. We understand.

It's you that brings us here. The plants are a bonus. :kisstwo: :love:

:hmmmm:Very concerned. Sending healing hugs:hug::hug::hug:. Love you, Magic!:love:

:Namaste:

It's alive! ALIVE!!! Hope this finds you all well and happy, surrounded by green. I am rejoining the land of the living. I will not be trying to catch up but I will be stopping by to say hello in some other journals. I am feeling better and trying to regain some strength. Whatever this was/is, mostly closely resembles Neurocardiogenic Syncope, although not perfectly. I have developed some issues with anxiety now as well, so I have a new med for that and I have had so much trouble adjusting to it. I have a new wheelchair on order, which will be a blessing but I am not terribly excited about it at this point. I guess I have some thing to work through as far as that is concerned. That is the short version of what is going on with me.

Yes there are plants. Francis Bean is the only one you know. I will fill in the blanks there in a day or two. Love to you all!

Thanks for stopping by, Rado. I am feeling much better! And happy to be back! I will check out where you're at tomorrow. I am so behind, I am going to each of my subscribed journals and going to the last post to re-set and start all over. You guys have been busy!! :love:

And the best news of all...

I'm a Grandma!!!

Happy Grandma'n MagicMediGranny !!!

And thank GOD you're back....you scared the hell out of me/us. Praying for your health. Need anything?

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Check out the red type in my signature!:yahoo::goof::tokin::woohoo:

Grandma Magic:Namaste:

Grandma, what a sweet sound, isn't it? Did you cry when you held that tiny bundle of love for the first time? I was so overwhelmed to look into my first granddaughter's eyes. I could hear the universe break out in a song of joy. There's no love like grandma love. Drat! Salty tears on the glasses again.

:yahoo: :love: :party: :love: :party: :love: :slide: :love:

We missed you girl. :hug: :circle-of-love:

:love:MagicMediGranny:love:....feel our love.

:circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom