Big Foot Scrog In Coco

Nice colors, fat dense looking nugs! Just awsome!
Congrats! Hope its as potent as looks for you.
Thanks man she sure smells nice too! Similar to the first one harvested but much more of the sweet factor, it smells like grape Kool-Aid or something like that, plus all the other fuel and earthy pungent aromas of her sister.

Thats a great looking plant, I like the purples and yellows. Made for a decent harvest too by the look of it. Congratulations PE636.
Thanks SD.. Yes a good harvest, the buds are nice and dense on this plant, even the lower ones, I was surprised. Judging by the trichs she should be pretty potent. I'll get a weight and some bud pics up in a few days..

Had to triple check my math but I just jarred 191 grams from the last Big Foot! There's also probably close to an ounce of popcorn and crap that's just coated in sugar plus all the trimmings too. A combined 318g from the two plants, plus extras which will amount to around 10g of qwiso.

Sorry I haven't been posting much things have been hectic around here lately and haven't had time for much updating/commenting or picture taking. But things are going well in the garden / cupboard.
Here is the Strawberry Cough, topped a day ago and getting some nice branches starting. Battling low humidity but seems to be doing ok.
A bud from the second Big Foot
Then a couple shots of buds from the first Big Foot.

I have to say they are extremely frosty and sticky. A couple friends have sampled the first plant and agree it's some good stuff.. Smells so deep and heavy it's unreal. I have only just sampled the second and it's similar but I think it will be even better in the end after a couple of weeks in the jar.

I have to say they are extremely frosty and sticky. A couple friends have sampled the first plant and agree it's some good stuff.. Smells so deep and heavy it's unreal. I have only just sampled the second and it's similar but I think it will be even better in the end after a couple of weeks in the jar.

That's the best you can hope for! Isn't it something else to smoke your own marijuana .

The Cough is on fire now, I'll start some lst on the branches soon. Hoping to pull something off without the scrog but we will see how she goes /grows. Feeding 400ppm including 80ppm well water.

Congrats on the bigfoot dude! Im sure the SC will be fire also. Its a strain i really would like to try, theres too many and not enough time!
Thanks, I am definitely liking the Big Foot! I have only smoked Strawberry Cough once before I had a half ounce of it and really liked it.. Going to stick with the Sensi Coco base nutrients only regimen since it seemed to work out just great.. I hear ya on trying to do all the strains you'd like to try, I am dying to grow out a couple of Blueberry freebies I got.

Got the Cough moved to the 5 gallon fabric pot this morning. Screwed up and partly broke one of the branches a node from the top but taped her up right away and feel like the prognosis is good. Lots of healing time before flower. I was getting some minor calcium deficiency signs the last few days, probably because she needed a transplant, I was watering 2 times a day and she was taking it all. She seems pretty vigorous so hopefully she will be satisfied with her new home and upped nutes. The sensi coco has a fair bit of calcium but I also have some GH calimagic kicking around. Will get some pictures tonight when she wakes up.

What am I gonna do with this girl? I can't decide! Id like to give her another week to get rooted better then I could either flip and hopefully grow her with no supports or I can throw on the screen and train her out for max yield, probably add another week of veg at least. Supply is good after just jarring two Big Foot's but more is better right? Then again I'd like to get her flowering and finished asap so I can try her out lol. Any input guys? What would you like to see? Sorry for the double post with the new years bean dropping thread if anyone is watching that. I really can't make up my mind.
A little side note, I may be starting to switch to a new job /career that is much easier on my back and everything else. Well, I already have started, it will be a process over a few months. I can't get into details just yet but it is looking promising. It will also give me a bit more gardening time. I will still essentially be self employed but in a different field with much much less unpaid after hours behind the scenes type stuff to deal with, so I look forward to that.

What am I gonna do with this girl? I can't decide! Id like to give her another week to get rooted better then I could either flip and hopefully grow her with no supports or I can throw on the screen and train her out for max yield, probably add another week of veg at least. Supply is good after just jarring two Big Foot's but more is better right? Then again I'd like to get her flowering and finished asap so I can try her out lol. Any input guys? What would you like to see? Sorry for the double post with the new years bean dropping thread if anyone is watching that. I really can't make up my mind.
A little side note, I may be starting to switch to a new job /career that is much easier on my back and everything else. Well, I already have started, it will be a process over a few months. I can't get into details just yet but it is looking promising. It will also give me a bit more gardening time. I will still essentially be self employed but in a different field with much much less unpaid after hours behind the scenes type stuff to deal with, so I look forward to that.
89433294d8dc379880744895d397f1de.jpg

Do both! Give her another week and then work your magic in the training department ;)

I hope the career change is going well and also all the luck in the world for the future. If it works for you and your happy then it any be a bad thing. Good luck mate, will stick around and see what you decide ;)

Thanks for joining the group flip, PE. I’m surprised I missed your grow so far, love following along with the coco grows.

Back
Top Bottom