AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Yeah got enough. I would like to do some trades. 5-6 regs for a fem seed would work better for me atm. Still want to try them all but just dont have room to ever get through all these regs unfortunately. Wont let go of any Deputies or Bodega Bubblegums or Gunslingers too easily, but id consider it.

Yeah got enough. I would like to do some trades. 5-6 regs for a fem seed would work better for me atm. Still want to try them all but just dont have room to ever get through all these regs unfortunately. Wont let go of any Deputies or Bodega Bubblegums or Gunslingers too easily, but id consider it.
I'll let ya know if I have any fems worth offering!

Candy mother potted up for flower room. Might come to life after a week of so.
bb18065db3e637ee4993ae789aa7395f.jpg

Bodega Bubblegums. Took some little clones and will quickly flower out the stumps to sex and dispose. My guess is #2 is a male (left) and #1 is a female.
57d91e3af701b9bfae80f0db761318fd.jpg

Trying to get rid of clones and i am making them. God help me.

Already culled the two BB clones i just took. Realized i will have a candy that i can polinate on the fly. Pulling the pin on the outdoor seed run too. Just not confortable with it atm. Taken a clone of French Cookies and Critical Sensi instead. Culled the 2 gunslinger males. Will use the bonsai to pollinate candy.
Just playing it safe tor a bit. My gut feeling is telling me so.
5edea35f764dc92cd86cb3308b8ca551.jpg

Ok thinned out to bare minimum for a bit and still have 16 plants. DOH! Some are very close to harvest tho so will knock it down a bit more. Probably just being paranoid.

My Nukehead reminds me of many an afghani i grew in the past. Exact same buds. Hard as rocks with little tufts. Mine isnt a vigourous thing and small, but not getting another run. Probably 1/2-3/4 ounce of super rock hard nugs. A hammer would bounce of these things. But not for me.

Back
Top Bottom