Auto Afghan Mass - DIY Grow Box - Planted 9th Oct

Oh yeah true, better be carefull then. I live in the Netherlands, its sort of legal here. That 2F2V was 135 grams.

Wow that's a big yield !
I have just put a tangerine dream Auto and a 'Fast one' Auto in water to germ. Have you any experience with these strains ?

Sorry zero experience with both.. But the TG looks awesome. Maybe ill try that one sometime. I could not find Fast One, but there was a Quick One.. If its the same... Why would you do that? 8 to 9 weeks (probably 10 to 11) for a small, low thc auto. In the same time you can do a lot more awesomeness..;)

They are two different strains mate, I've tried to germ a free 'quick one' seed before but with no luck.
The Tangerine dream was also a free seed, and the tap root has already sprouted, mere hours after placing in water, a trait that I've heard of before with this strain, excited!
The 'fast one' apparently has big yields, and a fast grow time. I got them from 'The Vault, Cannabis seed store' and I think the strain was created by buddy seeds. I agree, I wouldn't waste my time with the 'quick one'

Nice! Looking forward to both. In the new year ill start with a Think Different, is supposed to be massive. And veg a Girl Scout Cookies.

Her new home seems to be doing wonders, the frost is piling on thick!

420-magazine-mobile2119965790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357217815.jpg
420-magazine-mobile759384439.jpg

I know it's probably a bit early but I'm going to start the flush tonight and harvest on the weekend. Because I have reduced my normal pharmaceutical pill medication in preparation to replace it with this medication (half pill meds to get me through the work day, and MJ on an evening) I have ran out of MJ so I need to harvest ASAP otherwise I'll start to see an increased activity level in my PTSD, which is no good to me or my family.

I understand, but she isnt ready by far. There may be a chance that you wont feel anything...

Yeah I agree. I have checked the trichomes and they're about 80% cloudy. I was going to chop her when fully cloudy anyway as I don't want the couch lock. I was thinking I'm maybe 2 weeks away from the optimum harvest so I'm a week early.

I totally get your situation, sucks, but you have other girls going right?
I actually don't have to grow, I just can go to a shop and buy weed legally. (It is illegal to grow in large quantities, more then 5, with intensive growth) You live only a couple of miles away but its illegal. But its cheap and helps you. So stupid.
I'll go for couch lock, use for sleep and rest in my mind. Small amounts are good for party's as well.

I totally get your situation, sucks, but you have other girls going right?
I actually don't have to grow, I just can go to a shop and buy weed legally. (It is illegal to grow in large quantities, more then 5, with intensive growth) You live only a couple of miles away but its illegal. But its cheap and helps you. So stupid.
I'll go for couch lock, use for sleep and rest in my mind. Small amounts are good for party's as well.

Yes mate, I have 3 others planted. Two were only planted a few days ago but I have another of the same strain 3.5 weeks old. So I should be able to make this lot last until that's ready for harvest. I can't wait for it to be legalised here !

SHES CHOPPED!
A bit earlier than expected but all the trichomes were mainly cloudy which is what I'm after.
I'll give you dry weight and photos shortly

How's th harvest doing? Your in time for meds?

Hey dude, thanks for asking. The harvest is dried and is now curing in mason jars. I am using it though, and is great, especially to say that I harvested early. I'm vaping it mainly in a Q7S dry herb vaporiser, and it's surprising how much you use this way.
Hope you're all good !

Good to hear. Iam happy for you. Mine is doing great. She has a bit of heat stress but overall shes fine. Starting to get real fat, she can go for at least 2 more weeks then I'll see if she's ready or not.
b24b39a7d2496088deefffe18b9cee19.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom