Auto Blue Dream & Auto Haze CB - My Second Grow

geteed

Both seeds just popped for my second attempt at growing my own.
This time around will be doing 2 plants in my upgraded secret grow cave.
Strains are ......
Humboldt Blue Dream Auto and Dinafem Haze Auto CBD.

Both will be grown in a 2:1 ratio mix of FFOF soil and perlite in 3 gallon pots.
Fox Farms nutrients will be started somewhere around week 3 at 1/4 strength. Grow Big, Big Bloom and/or Tiger Bloom will be used as needed.
Will also be using "recharge" from RealGrowers on a regular basis so I am anticipating not needing to use the nutes as much.
All non-nute waterings will have cal/mag added to water at half strength as well.
420-magazine-mobile1799819048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile396454269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile534585501.jpg

I will be topping both plants and doing LST to keep the canopy nice and level for optimum light exposer. This time around I may also be a bit more aggressive with trimming bigger fan leaves to, again, get as much light on the buds as possible.
Lighting is all cfl, I have a mix if 23 and 42 watt bulbs.
Ona failed me on my last grow so I did splurge and I bought a 6" max fan with a can filter to take care of any odors. (Very pleased at the noise level...goes unnoticed with insulated ducting on lowest setting)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Temps have been hovering around 70 degrees in the grow space. Going to try to get it up 5-7 degrees with the heat pad.
Been keeping the soil moist, gonna let it dry a bit more before the next watering to encourage some root growth.
Next watering will have some "recharge" mixed in.

420-magazine-mobile1677919129.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304486054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543356928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile666616825.jpg

Started a little slow but has definitely picked up the pace after I added the "recharge "
Probably top it Sunday or Monday

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom