Auto Flower & Fast Autos

Welcome to 420 Magazine @LoLo228RRCookies

What type of nutrients are you using?
Will you be using anything to deter un-wanted visitor?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I agree about your light situation. Your going to need a lot more--almost twice as much. I would study up on LST and training techniques especially if the strain tends to stretch or grow tall. I learned early on your light is the biggest expense and critical to growing good buds. Good luck!

Good evening everyone. I'm starting out with Auto's and Fast Auto's.

sigh.
auto's are a horrible choice for a first time grower. it's too late now.

your soil choice is good. have you got a plan for supplemental nutes yet ? fox farm is a complete system, would recommend adding the nutes they suggest to use alongside with the happy frog, and some cal-mag.

you're gonna need about one of those lights for each plant to get enough coverage. definitely consider a bigger light. i run 600w for five plants at present for an example. go by what the light draws from the wall not it's claimed equivalent.

5 plants in flower is gonna get loud and sweaty. you should plan for an extractor fan and scrubber. you will need to run an exhaust to outdoor. plan your space accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom