Auto Grow

:popcorn:.................:bongrip: just kickin back and takin notes ... well kinda

i tried the auto's this yr for the 1st time, outside in 4gal. milk crates, they r doing well. but when I saw this thread and the breeds, well I just sat the fuck down and here I'am.... to learn.........:nomo:

i am interested in the ''think different'', but they all sound good.

any hoot... best of luck.........:Namaste:

be well

fringe50

Ha ha thanks for stopping by fringe.the more autos u grow the more u learn.my aim from the very beginning was to grow as many diffrent autos as i can to see who are true to there name and then share info with others this place is awsome.currenty my favourite auto is pineapple express auto .beast of a plant and a joy to grow.but after this journel i may think different ha ha time will tell.and glad to see a few faces are along for the ride happy days.happy 420 happy growing every1;)

20150724_192011.JPG
Come home from work and the home for the beasts had arrived ha ha;) all seeds were left in water 48 hours all have cracked so into tissue till tmz night then soon be potted ready for the sun;) happy growing every1:)

Screenshot_2015-07-25-13-28-16.jpg
Thanks alot medfarmer and am4zin and im sure in few weeks time i should have a nice green jungle;) found abit of info on soil im using here is a pic.also i will be potting these babies tnite:) good day all

DSC_113213.JPG
Good evening every1 :) im pleased to say the birth of my 3 big autos has been succesful.all above soil shell off;) just given all babys some take root and been put under the sun. Here is think diffrent automatic;)

DSC_113612.JPG
Well all plants been put under the sun;) egnore the other 2 plants they been moved into a difrent tent to flower.these 3 autos will stay in this tent all to them selfs. under 600 watt hps start to finish on 18/6 light cycle.and there is a 6 inch fan in the tent to make the job a peach ;) well thats all for now peace:);)

Thanks alot i arnt sure of the actual size of the tent. it cost 70 british pound from ebay;) il take measurements latet and let u know.thanks for stopping by.

DSC_113314.JPG
DSC_113214.JPG
Good day all will be a week tomorrow i put the seeds under the sun so will be update day tomorow;) i snapped some pics of my bagseed young trained ladies getting flipped on friday when my nl x critical comes down for harvest :) do like to keep busy ha ha.here some pics;)

Back
Top Bottom