Auto Grow

Thanks alot mate i always top my autos but im leaving autoultimate to do whatever she wants. no topping and training.but i will be topping acid and think diffrent.thanks for stopping by and best of luck to u aswell mate fun times;)

DSC_114110.JPG
Good evening all its monday here in uk today and the autos are 1 week old today. All going good here is acid auto;)

Ha ha very true madfarmer mate il be happy when there as big as me ha ha;) happy growing every1. There is pics of the other babys up close on page 3 all seem to be growing at the same rate so all good:)

DSC_114111.JPG
DSC_114013.JPG
Im gna add these to trained bagseeds to this journel as i like to share and discuss ha ha;) i have today cut alot of leafs and nodes of both plants and both are been heavy trained 1 more than the other slighty just to see what happens .as u will see from the pics they are getting there.thinking of flipping onto 12/12 bout a weeks time when they recover from there training .first here is bagseed number 1 in a bucket;)

DSC_113810.JPG
DSC_113913.JPG
And here and bagseed 2 .this is my favourite of the 2 just because its been trained harder so should be a heavyweight ;) both plants have vegged under 600 watt hps. And will flower in a smaller tent just 2 plants under same light 600 hps.good day all;)

Id love to leave them longer
Mate but a holiday is coming up so will need flipping today really.iv read alot and i know what u saying i would see alot more yield.but apart from that all plants are doing well.iv also decided not to top any of the 3 autos which is something iv never done.left an auto alone ha ha.but i wna see how tall they will all get and how big.i may trained out abit later on if needed but not topping any.so see what happens these 3 autos should turn into beasts;)

Welcome mono good to see u:) still early stages u picked a good time cause its update day tmz for the autos they will be 2 weeks old. Have a great day;)peace

DSC_11635.JPG
DSC_11624.JPG
Good day all its monday again here in uk.today the autos are 2 weeks old all growing strong.just had take root and plain water upto now.they seem happy here is think diffrent automatic:)

Back
Top Bottom