Auto SCC leaf curls 30 day old

Wulves

Hi hope all is well with you. I am 30 days into a grow
Strawberry Cheese Cake Auto
Happy Frog Soil
It was growing beautifully then suddenly some of the leaves curled up on me.
I transplanted her out of her solo cup to her present pot and know it would go through shock ,but I found now two more leaves cupping bending upwards as the two I clipped off her last night.
Temps are 76° on average
Humidity 48% on average.
Any advice appreciated ,
be well ,stay safe ,TY.

20220302_060814.jpg

20220302_060810.jpg

20220302_060729.jpg

Hi hope all is well with you. I am 30 days into a grow
Strawberry Cheese Cake Auto
Happy Frog Soil
It was growing beautifully then suddenly some of the leaves curled up on me.
I transplanted her out of her solo cup to her present pot and know it would go through shock ,but I found now two more leaves cupping bending upwards as the two I clipped off her last night.
Temps are 76° on average
Humidity 48% on average.
Any advice appreciated ,
be well ,stay safe ,TY.

20220302_060814.jpg

20220302_060810.jpg

20220302_060729.jpg
Good morning @Wulves Hope your having a good day.
Sorry about your lady.
Are you giving full strength nutrients at 6.3 ph?
Giving water in between feeding.
Letting the pot dry completely in between watering, I mean completely dry dry dry?

Stay safe
Bill

I have not fed it any nutrients , I have it in Happy Frog soil since she sprouted and was told there is plenty of nutes in the soil for now,possibly to many nutes for a seedling.
But have not allowed the soil to dry out completely.
Thank you

I have not fed it any nutrients , I have it in Happy Frog soil since she sprouted and was told there is plenty of nutes in the soil for now,possibly to many nutes for a seedling.
Thank you
She is not a seedling any more.
She is slightly hungry and shows signs of overwatering.
That soil has to be dry down the bottom before watering again.
@GeoFlora Nutrients nutrients would be perfect for you.
Easy to use, sprinkle on top of soil and water as usual.
They have everything your lady needs.
For a healthy strong lady I'd start feeding asap.

Stay safe
Bill

Thank you
Happy Frog can’t sustain a plant like that without nutes. I use it from seedling to about 4 weeks then up pot into 5 gallon of FFOF or whatever medium I plan to run the rest of the grow in.

My understanding is Happy Frog isn’t as hot and doesn’t have the perlite that Ocean Forest has.

I think you should give @Emilya “How to properly water a plant” a read. I have it tagged in my signature below.

Good luck. With the grow! Looking healthy other than the few leaves.

Thank you. I know the Emilya how to well. It is a fantastic read. I will review my habits and correct them. This is like my 8th grow, I should know better by now. Thank you for your advice and time.

Thank you. I know the Emilya how to well. It is a fantastic read. I will review my habits and correct them. This is like my 8th grow, I should know better by now. Thank you for your advice and time.
It doesn’t matter how many runs you do, if it’s a different strain, it’ll be a new learning experience.
I’ve bombed so many times over the years. That’s what keeps us trying new/better things.

@Wulves Looks like a 1 gal. pot. Maybe go to at least 3 gal. I go from clone chamber to 1 gal., then to 15 gal. I have 2 plants right now still in 1 gal. that are well overdue for up potting. Other strains in same stage of growth in 1 gal. are still OK, but those 2 are looking really bad and I think it's a fast-growing, vigorous strain and is simply root bound and has needed more soil for quite a while now.

In the photographs the plants leaves are displaying several nutrient deficiencies.

The darkened hard areas of the leaves indicate a phosphorous deficiency.

The mottled interveinal light and dark areas on the plants fan leaves indicate a phosphorous deficiency and possibly an early to mid stage calcium and magnesium deficiency.

I would either transplant the plant into new suitable soil or begin adding nutrients to your existing soil to meet the cannabis plants nutrient requirements.

A calcium and magnesium supplement should be used when growing cannabis plants.

In the photographs the plants leaves are displaying several nutrient deficiencies.

The darkened hard areas of the leaves indicate a phosphorous deficiency.

The mottled interveinal light and dark areas on the plants fan leaves indicate a phosphorous deficiency and possibly an early to mid stage calcium and magnesium deficiency.

I would either transplant the plant into new suitable soil or begin adding nutrients to your existing soil to meet the cannabis plants nutrient requirements.

A calcium and magnesium supplement should be used when growing cannabis plants.
Thank you ,we have since transplanted and started feeding it nutrients,and adjusted our PH.
its doing much better ,again thanks for your time .

Back
Top Bottom