Auto Sinevir - Auto Chere - Auto Skunk - Auto Kush

Mungkota

Hey guys just wanted to start by saying hello. I am new to the forum and fairly new to dealing with my own meds altogether. I grow only for myself and my spouse, we both have our mmj cards for our state and were sick of spending so much at the shops. This far we have had two photo period grows that turned out well and showed just how much better quality you can turn out yourself. Anyway on to this grow's details.

Strains:
Carpathian Seeds - Auto Chere Feminized
Carpathian Seeds - Auto Sinevir Feminized
Carpathian Seeds - Auto Kush Feminized
Speed Seeds - Auto Skunk Feminized

Pot Size: 5 gallon buckets w/ drainage

Lights: 2 x 700watt mars II leds (amazing!)

Medium: 30%-EWC, 30%-PEAT, 20%-Small Shale, 20%-Perlite (100% organic)

Nutrients: Kelp Meal, Crab Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Neem Seed Meal, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Oyster Shell, Soft Rock Phosphates, Garden Lime, Gardentone, Azomite and Granular Root Zone. (100% organic) All nutrients were ammended directly into the soil. This is the exact same soil used for my last two grows, not even reammended.

Light Schedule: 20/4

Light Distance: 24"-30" from top cola

Girls are currently in the middle of week 7 and just underwent a major trim of the fan leaves 3 days ago, already seeing a nice response from the bud sites. Sorry for the late start but please let me know what you think.

Who is ready for some pics?

All 4 under the LEDs
IMG_20151017_111059786.jpg

IMG_20151017_111050001.jpg

Wow what a pain in the butt to post pics to the thread lol. Anyway they are all up, I realize some of them are a bit blurry now that I have them up. I promise I will get better pics next update, but please let me know what you think, and I'm always up for yield estimates :). Last grow was 2 photo plants. One was Master Kush from spliff seeds and ended up yielding 4 1/2 oz and the other was a random bag seed that ended up producing about 2 1/2 oz. I'm hoping to get right around 6-7 oz off these four ladies. Again let me know what you think.

Alright guys in need of some help in telling maturity. Auto Sinevir has taken a major leap since the last posts and has chunked out probably 2X the size she was. I would say well over 70-80% pistils are red and died back into the calyxes, which have now swollen decently. I do not have a microscope, I make do with a 10X jewlers loupe, but I'm having a rough time telling on this girl. It looks to me like the majority of the trichomes are cloudy with quite a few on the bud leaves ambering out, however it's hard to tell if the trich's in the buds are actually ambering at all because they are so thick.

Again she is a Carpathian Seeds - Auto Sinevir, which apparently originates from a Auto Somango, which from what I can gather is (jack herer X jack herer X korean big skunk X super skunk X white widow) By their description she should go 60-65 days flowering, and by my calculations she has gone about 8 1/2 - 9 1/2 weeks from seed. Sadly I lost my book with dates so I'm going on estimates until it turns up. Should probably add that the leaves rarely yellow even at the end of life in my organic soil mix.

Anyway here are the pics, please let me know what you think. Should I harvest her now or wait another 3-7 days? Harvest the top cola now and wait a little longer on the rest?
44712.jpg

45144.jpg

IMG_20151025_103251296.jpg

IMG_20151025_103602322.jpg

IMG_20151025_103754017.jpg

IMG_20151025_104228342.jpg

Tried to get a variety of photos w/ and w/o flash so that you can get a good idea of what those buds look like.

Hey thanks a bunch for stopping by Am4zin. I think I'm going to take the top cola first thing in the morning before lights come on. It looks a bit further along than the rest of her and I would say has well over 90% red hairs/cloudy trichs, with very swollen calyxes. Then I will harvest all the other colas in approximately 3-5 more days, letting the smaller underneath buds go an additional 3-5 on top of that.

She smells so amazingly sweet/hashy it is ridiculous and the trich production is far more impressive then what I expected from an auto. The buds are becoming so dense and hard at this point, I'm estimating 2+ ounces fairly easy. Going to be some amazing medicine for my girl and I, can't wait for the first taste. Not sad at all for a $4.** Seed.

Thanks man appreciate it. So I did another trichome check today and was a little shocked with what I found. Even though Sinevir looks the furthest along as far as pistil die back and swelling she still has about 20-30% clear trichs on the colas. Looking at Chere, her pistols are maybe only 60-70% died back and she doesn't look as swollen as the Sinevir, but her trichs are more developed and her colas are 100% milky with a few Amber heads popping up. Will post up some pics here in a bit, but it looks like Chere may actually be the first to get the chop. Kinda kicking myself in the ass now for taking the main top of Sinevir, but it was further along then the rest an still looks dank.

Back
Top Bottom