Auto Strain recommendations?

Autofacade

Ok so I'm looking to grow some heavy weight buds and lots of it from auto flowering plants!
I have position for 2 plants one ideally will be white widow auto I've herd they produce some bigens and a strain I like to smoke.

I'm in a small space 75x75x130cm 2 plants max. Under 400w led. So more compact the better but I will be LST anyway.
Growing temps 18°c at night 26°c during the day approx.
Humidity normal sits around 40%
In organic soils and using organic feeds.

Sativa is prefered but indica is fine also. (I don't really like cheese or diesels)

What would you guys say for my grow? I'm still a beginer clearly.....

Ahhh i was gonna suggest Grapefruit from fast buds. Best ive personally grown but you said you dont care for diesels. Its more sour than diesel and has a more fruity taste with a hint of mustard. Awesome smoke, fat dense buds. Their Blue dream is pretty good 2.
2nd best auto ive grown is Kush auto from seedsman. Old school smoke super frosty and nice yields

Thanks for calling me in, but sorry, I don't play with auto's other than a few outside and have no recommendations or favorites. I figure that outside I can get a couple of harvests without worrying about the seasons with autos, but inside where I control the environment, I don't see the point. I can grow bigger and much more powerful plants by staying with photo period plants, and by going with regulars rather than feminized, I can even keep myself in seeds. Throw in the fact that you can clone a regular plant but not an auto, and it's a no brainer for me.

You took the words outta my mouth! ;)

She's in the back left corner...lots of colas!
Yer i got one left in my tin. Next time i drop autos shes in the mix. Might drop that and all my diesel autos. Just got a fat sack of old school diesel from my boy... i missed it so much lol.

Oooh some nice suggestions all of which I haven't looked into, gunna have to have another look. I was hoping that there would be some definitive straines suggested. Anyone else you know likes the auto add em in to the thread gunna see if there's any that is a favourite! So far it's going towards kush by seedsman!

Oooh some nice suggestions all of which I haven't looked into, gunna have to have another look. I was hoping that there would be some definitive straines suggested. Anyone else you know likes the auto add em in to the thread gunna see if there's any that is a favourite! So far it's going towards kush by seedsman!
Yer i strongly reccomend her. Its a hindu kush autoflower so its a old landrace strain thats just been bred with ruderalis and stabilised to auto cant get much purer genetics than that really.

Had a nice Alien from them. :)
Have you ordered direct from them? They give a bunch of freebies and ship from the states. Everything I've grown from them has been very good. Their Double Grape is the frostiest plant that I've grown so far.
January 12, 2019untitled-8.jpg

Have you ordered direct from them? They give a bunch of freebies and ship from the states. Everything I've grown from them has been very good. Their Double Grape is the frostiest plant that I've grown so far.
January 12, 2019untitled-8.jpg
Beauty...no, I got them as a freebie from @SeedsMan...think I have one more in the stash...

(damn, looking back she was pretty frosty too!)

Back
Top Bottom