Auto Topping LED Grow

Hey Beast ! I didint topped my autoUltimates . Im trying to train them,but not sure how does that going

Also, i damaged one of my girls a little
IMAG011419.jpg
IMAG011618.jpg

Is that failure or is there a change that there is gonna be new growth ? Shes like 25 days old or smt.

Anywho i had really slow start with girls , dno why.
U1
IMAG011223.jpg

U2
IMAG010623.jpg

Is there any difference with plants, what is not trained?

How does youre girls going :p ?

Hey Beast ! I didint topped my autoUltimates . Im trying to train them,but not sure how does that going

Also, i damaged one of my girls a little
IMAG011419.jpg
IMAG011618.jpg

Is that failure or is there a change that there is gonna be new growth ? Shes like 25 days old or smt.

Anywho i had really slow start with girls , dno why.
U1
IMAG011223.jpg

U2
IMAG010623.jpg

Is there any difference with plants, what is not trained?

How does youre girls going :p ?

Looking good mate but u didnt need to remove that full branch if was just a split in the stem should of taped or tied around the wound and would of healed up in a week.h
These plants are strong Mate.and urs loolk very healthy.good job.its update day for me today mate so ul see my autoxtremes shortly there doing great;) and yea big difference if leave the plant will grow straight up still bushy.but training makes the plant wider and can keep her shorter;)lots of choices;)

Good day all auto update time first the young.top left.automazar 4 weeks old today.top right is auto brooklyn sunrise 3 weeks old today.front left auto nightqueen 1 week old today.and front right.nuttyprofessors own homebred thc bomb autos.both in same pot 15 litre bucket day 1;)
20160316_125113.JPG
20160316_125007.JPG
20160316_125026.JPG
20160316_125046.JPG
. Then we have the autoxtremes.all i can say is these plants are xtreme lol really budding well sonicxtreme 9 weeks old today;)
20160316_125132.JPG
. Autoxtreme 8 weeks old today;)
20160316_125148.JPG
both of them;)
20160316_125207.JPG
. And as always family shots auto sisters;)
20160316_125234.JPG
20160316_125250.JPG
20160316_125313.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Two in one pot :O I tried once but then chickened out and did an emergency transfer :p Your growing monsters man there gonna be fighting for nutes and root space but I wanna see the results.

20150619_153551-1.jpg

Spart thanks mate first time double potting il grow thenm till the end. i gave them a nice wide deep bucket to share so time will tell lol;) im thinking if there both healthy through out there uptake should be the same.so il just always double feed so i know each plant is getting what it needs.it might work it might not lol.only 1 way to find out lol try and see;)

Thanks bud mate for the kind words;) appreciated.have u chosen any autos yet;) lad?

Im still looking at beans mate.... The world is my oyster mate....

Im defo gonna do a lemon strain.... Considering an ultimate, just like you mate....

Still not sure of my grow space size, but its defo gonna be bigger than last time...... Havnt seen the new place yet.... But i will never have to worry ever again about growing :partyboy::partyboy::yahoo:

hello thebeast27 can you specify the light/dark times when growing autos and does it change depending on the variety,or is it a case they all get the same light times.

doing a bit of reading and there are a lot of different goings on.

for instance D.N.A genetics recommend on the back of their seed packet 60 day lemon ( more like 84 day lol ) that plants would perform better under 12/12 cycle.

autos are very new to me so you and everyone here are appreciated for your endeavors sure i will be follow the trail.

regards

Improvise welcome mate and thanks.and all my Autos get the same light i stick with 18/6. Autos seem to love it.12/12 would effect yield but i dont know for sure never done autos 12/12. Anymore questions just fire away always happy to help;)

Whoever it is in admin who sorts out my sig layouts for me and sometimes so quick.full respect and thanks so much really a great help and much apreciated;) cause i dont have a clue how u do it.i know the basic way and thats it lol.so a big thanks overall.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom