Auto Topping LED Grow

haha beast , your xtremes look mint mate , sonic xtreme is pilling weight on now , she is going to have some big nugs when she done .
Another 4 weeks , they gunner be massive lol .
I just looked up auto nightqueen again , looks like a nice strain mate , i'm about to order blackberry kush .
Tent looks mint as usual mate . :goodjob::Namaste:
Be safe .

Sonic yes bro small world. I really wanted bm or grow northern. But I couldn't justify 1200 quid for a bm light. It would use similar electric yo a 600 hps. And outperform probably but it would be marginal. U can only pull so much from a 120x120 tent and I'm gettin nearer to top yields anyway so dedicated on hps for now at least

Hi Cali , ye i would love the GN hs1 but like you say it's a lot of money to shell out in one go , i would love to put four hs1's in a 5x5 tent , that would only be 300w at the wall , time will tell lol .

Sonic thanks mate yes im thinking the buds are gna be quite wild these xtremes dont mess about mate lol;) and auto nighqueen does sound nice mate has purp in her gene so she sure should be pretty;)

I'm here but not kinda a weird ass routine i got going on now. I now what you mean not wanting to kill the little one I got two now that I think got stunted somehow not sure maybe they're just slow starters. It's all good tho. Hope all is well in your world man.:high-five:

Spart good lad.slow starters dont always mean a bad thing mate sometimes they make the best plant.ur patience will be worth it mate good job;) and all great here mate still growing the beautiful plants and sharing and helping along the way. U know me mate lol;) ha ha.wouldnt have it any other way.all these growers growing mighty fine ass autos is jist awsome to see;) so a big thanks to all u growers that were scared to top autos but are now topping with excellent results;)

Good day all;) autobrooklyn sunrise is 16 days old today and on the 4th node so has been topped.but also removed the 2 main fan leaves next to were she was toppes. Hope u can see what i mean by the pics;) lets all the light into bottom growth without any tucking or training.this is good;) before the top.
20160310_095945.JPG
20160310_100009.JPG
. After her topping;)
20160310_100040.JPG
20160310_100206.JPG
growth removed;)
20160310_100224.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Squeek thanks mate and if she im same situation will benefit from it defo.gives under growth time to catch up while she forms them 2 main colas.but more importantly all those bottom branches will make them selfs main branches and be as fat as the 2 main colas;)

I'm thinking of trying a future one with removing all the fan leaves at this stage. I'll let ya know how I make out.

Idea is to stress her enough to stay in veg for an extra week or two, which is what seems to have happened when I nearly killed an Early Miss by slamming her into a light.

Xeno why wna stall for upto 2 weeks? Will affect yield for sure. In the veg stage ur auto needs some fan leaves these are her main source of energy.ur plan will indeed stall her and she will finish ok but veg growth and yield defo be affected dude;)

Back
Top Bottom