Auto Topping Thread

Definitely the topped one! with my height restrictions the untopped one I had to tie back, the topped one to the right, will be easier to Control and I do believe I'll be getting bigger nuggets, plus the light hits the topped one more evenly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah outside then I bring them into 250 w cfl when it gets dark so they are getting 18/6, learning alot as I go , been buying weed for 20 years lol overdue to grow my own

Take me to your Dealer

420-magazine-mobile1122261969.jpg
anyone grown these I can get two of these seeds for $5 well $4.20 actually , gonna try them this week

Take me to your Dealer

Mephisto genetics smoke is a very heavy hit always.top quality.and varys in genetic.u either get a big plant or a small plant. i woudnt recomend topping if yield is important.;) happy growing

Im gonna try them this week , thanks for the tip , I wont top , got a good deal 2x alien triangle auto and 2x black rhino fem for $8.40 cheering

Take me to your Dealer

Got a quick questions guys? I'm running a 1000watt and 300 watt led my temps in my room are 66.7 it's winter here how close can my light be to my plants

Shorty u can very close to led if space is running out.or do u want to know what distance for growth from start to finish? Happy growing;)

I'm taking the 300 watt led out and just putting my ballast on super lumens it's a 1000watt I wanna know how close I can get without bleaching the tops I believe it's called? I've already bleached the tops a bit that's why I tied her back but the temps are like I said 66.7 F

Shorty yea if its hps use the 30 second hand rule.hold ur hand flat over the very top of ur plants and count to 30 seconds.if burns ur hand will bleach and cause stress.if doesnt burn then ur good.u will find the sweet spot.best of luck;)

Im gonna try them this week , thanks for the tip , I wont top , got a good deal 2x alien triangle auto and 2x black rhino fem for $8.40 cheering

Take me to your Dealer

We're from man ?? That's really cheAp

Back
Top Bottom