Auto Topping Thread

Tblue all written is true to the core.the corrupt greedy twisted government will always want there own way.hemp replaces all world war over oil and fuel and has so many more beneficial factors.and the cannabis plant is a natural plant of the earth to be illegal anyway i will never agree with.its a natural medicine to the human body and cures cancer!!! We aint born with cannabinoid receptors for no reason!! Free the weed and happy safe growing every1;)

Good day im pleased to announce that i have been sponsored by black diamond perfect sun leds, the founder and producer of these great lights started as a grower like us.some growers will already know the guy he is a loyal loved member of this fine community.his name is ledrf.he is a top bloke, really helpful and does make custom lights to order if needed.if u dont know of him then check him out.he knows his stuff is a master grower and light maker;) i am been shipped the new light goliath check it out in this link.
Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun happy growing every1;) there will be more info available on this light in the next few days on his website par readings and other useful info.good day all;)

This thread inspired me to top my autos , tho everything I read prior to this said to not top or manfold autos :)

Here are some pics , they are currently between 33 and 37 days old from seed . 4 of them , the really bushy ones are not AUTOS and maybe I shouldn t have put them together but I will roll with it and learn as much as I can .
Check out the grow in my signature and feel free to ask , I am a first time grower and I read a lot before having the balls to cut into my plants :)
IMG_93573.JPG
IMG_93222.JPG
IMG_93212.JPG
IMG_93172.JPG
IMG_9296.JPG
IMG_92793.JPG
IMG_92802.JPG

Tks mate .
Do you think it s ok to start cutitng leaves on the last plant on the bottom row ? she has not had any topping done , just LST , I have been bending her around my pot just for fun and to see how it reacts . it hasa lot of branches now and she is the largest of the lot , i am thinking she is goint to become enourmous by time I flip if I want to keep the autos on 18/6 . if it gets to big in the next 2 weeks , I am flipping :))

1st i see the plant in questions and she has some large fans.snip off all u want mate .those fans are blocking potential bud sites;) she is healthy and strong.but she will grow leafs back in double numbers ul see;)

Just laugh at those growers mate lol;) u get the predicting growers who think they know best by fact or some other shit.then there is the real growers rather than daydream or predict. they just do it and see for thereself the results an amaze others who once doubted the autos;) well im a real grower.made me what i am today.and to be sharing the truth of the true limits of autos with u fine folks just makes it even better.happy growing every1;)

hay beast, i was wondering if u mind enlightening us on how much liquid you give your girls at different stages.. ie.. 200mls week 1 every 3 days,etc,etc.. Whenever u get a chance. I hit my girls with there first bloom mix and did a bunch of defol and there lovin it. The first day they were pretty droopy, but they've looked great ever since.. I think i overwatered a bit but i was trying to push out what i could of the veg nutes remaining.. I remember you saying that you dont flush mid grow, so i was just wondering what your watering levels were. Obviously pot size and medium are going to play a part in how much to give, but id like to have a guidline from the man.. Just to reference too.. If u dont mind... My girls are definitely starting to build some nugs... Update soon..
Cheers mate

Yea sure jimmy. here a run down of how i feed mate. i dont give my plants any feed until about week 3 to 4 of life.so lucky to get to veg feeds.when i hit with feed in veg i start at 2ml per litre of sensi grow a and b.then when i flip to bloom same 2ml per litre sensi bloom a and b. and also thats when i start with calmag with my first bloom feed.calmag sensi calmag.1.5 ml per litre every feed in bloom.i up the mls of feed if needed depends how the plant likes it.but i never change the calmag i stick at 1.5 ml per 1 litre water.and i always water between feeds always.hope this helps.happy growing every1;)

So my sponsor pack came today from the seedbank.true north seeds.they have had some bad rep on here and were a sponsor here at the beginning of this year.im hoping to turn that bad rep into good posotive rep for true northseeds.they have some awsome genetics.there seeds are called canuk seeds.sent me 3 strains of autos.all canuk seeds.3 x cheese auto.3 x quarter pounder auto and 3 x sweettooth auto.a lighter a true northseed mug and a canuk seeds tshirt.
20161011_123934.JPG
20161011_175630.JPG
il wear it with pride .happy growing every1;)

In regards to feeding . I started feeding from week 1 . looking back , I had no burs and they grew very strong . Of course I only used like 1/4 nute concentration and they are thriving at the moment . the one thing I saw my autos didn t like , was heat .

Good day gents. Just wanted to give a quick update of my auto topping adventure. First 2 pics are sweet seeds red poison, second set is fem. seeds blue treacle...
420-magazine-mobile1554753001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile606964046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile484311560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile702219718.jpg

RP isnt stretching as much as I'd hoped. The BT is getting ready for lift off soon.

Congrats beast on member of the month nomination .u deserve it bro.you came runner up last time u were nom for it.this time i hope ur number 1. Have an awsome day my good friend:cheer::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom