Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Ha ha just p.m. U a-train thanks for the insite and thanks breezy. Using a- trains, a.n. Beginners feeding regiment and such

Yeah, the leaves don't matter. How many fingers they have has to do with the plant.

You have to look at the place where the leaves join the stalks and those two little spiky things are right there. Between the spiky thing and the stem that joins the main stem there will be a little tiny flower - either it's a water drop shape with two pistils sticking out of it - good - or it kinda looks like a ball and it will keep sticking more balls on - bad.

These are female
2015-12-05_20_46_12.jpg
2015-12-05_20_45_35.jpg
2015-10-25_16_56_49.jpg

This one is male
2015-10-31_07_43_11.jpg

Will do buddy.....hopefully this little lot will give me lots of frosty auto goodness to shoot.....

seeds2112.jpg

Thanks to Jim at Female Seeds - Buy feminised cannabis seeds UK and Dope Seeds and probably some other sites that hopefully sponsor this site too. It looks like he swapped out any free photo period seeds for auto seeds too.

Only problem about him swapping out the free seeds is it makes my choice of what to run next even more difficult :)

Will do buddy.....hopefully this little lot will give me lots of frosty auto goodness to shoot.....

seeds2112.jpg

Thanks to Jim at Female Seeds - Buy feminised cannabis seeds UK and Dope Seeds and probably some other sites that hopefully sponsor this site too. It looks like he swapped out any free photo period seeds for auto seeds too.

Only problem about him swapping out the free seeds is it makes my choice of what to run next even more difficult :)

I think I did a three pack, and now finishing the last bean of a ten pack of candy kush and they are my favorite auto strain, by far. You'll enjoy those,, good luck with all!

Yeah well don't label your thread short stuff because the all knowing mods of 420 will delete it even though dope seeds are the creators of short shuff seeds and they are a sponsor of 420 ;)

I have a purple amnesia going right now.. it's a small pot project though

I figure my thread title was fine because my grow was nowt to do with anything else going on elsewhere. I wouldn't take it personally, just mods doing their job.....I have had other stuff edited lol.

The PA was one of the ones I wasn't expecting but has me thinking small pot too. Well small plant anyway....something I can stick in soil in the corner of my room and get a wee drop of something different between hydro harvests.

The Kush is deffo up next in hydro.....current thoughts are a tank of Kush, a tank of RRF and a tank of BG and see if I can come up with a plan that involves a bigger res and a big light for a DDA to have all to itself.

Does anyone use r know anything about metal halide t high p.s. Set ups? I'm only running one "very cheap "600watt set up right now that came with everything for a little over 100 bucks new. My question is about bulbs and if itsprobly worth the expense to buy a better bulb r not? Also does anyone have any recommendations?

I just I figure they probably give u a bottom grade bulb for such a cheap price? Also I would like to get the most out of my only unit ? Then u look online and there's tons of choices and specs. U allmost never c par ratings. Just lumens and color and a wider range of pricing then anything

Back
Top Bottom