Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

She is suppose to just be covered in trichs like it had just been in a blizzard and almost be a narcotic high I was like you sold me there haha. I mean look at this beautiful thing and I have a vertigo bean in the lineup from Paradise also. I have 1 more bean left from Auto Seed Co. Pineapple Punch we will see if they go 3 for 3 for beautiful ladies. If they do Im gonna grab a Purple Cheese to try out she has a beautiful purple color and is high in CBD and THC.

Screenshot_2015-12-20-01-35-53.png

Random question. When I was younger we always seemed to have a super dense spongey type bud not vary good tricome production but still fairly potent, we called it beasters? Any one heard of this or any thing like it. I honestly have no idea what strain ect it could be and I may sound like a total noob but have been wondering this for a long time. Any thoughts? Keep in mind I have not seen any thing like it in a long time over ten years.

Random question. When I was younger we always seemed to have a super dense spongey type bud not vary good tricome production but still fairly potent, we called it beasters? Any one heard of this or any thing like it. I honestly have no idea what strain ect it could be and I may sound like a total noob but have been wondering this for a long time. Any thoughts? Keep in mind I have not seen any thing like it in a long time over ten years.

I woulda called that trim. >.> It probably came from low light grows. Not enough light makes really fluffy buds.

What kind of indoor grow lights would have been available back then?

I had HPS bulbs back then. *shrug* Sounds like it was grown under a single 400W light - those made really fluffy buds.

My first grow, like late 80s/early 90s, was on a 400w MH bulb for veg switched to HPS for bloom. It was covered in good crystals, but the buds were fluffy - if you squeezed them they felt as though you squeezed through to the stem, even when they were fully ripened.

This is why I bloom on a 1000W HPS now. :rofl:

It was not really light and fluffy at all maybe I did not discribe it vary well lol it was vary consistent we would get pounds. It was super dense but spongey brite green red and orange hairs,sticky but not crazy tircomes. In a bag a zip looked rather small lol. Almost looked like what beast has going on lol but not as frosty. Wish I had a picture o well sorry for the dumb question lol

Hey guys haven't been around in a while but listen I need some advice please???? I have two northern lights going in veg right now and looks like one male and one female?? What should I do? Anything? You no with the male? Is he going to b a problem?

If y'all notice in the top photo, the top fan leaves r beginning to come out with 7 points??? The other plant has 5 male and female plants yes?

I know about leaves right? Is that a for sure thing? I've heard to look for pollen sacks r pistols but don't know what to look for or when and if leaves r a sure thing I would like to take care of what I can now

Back
Top Bottom