Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

ive got to wait till the brains of the outfit gets home to insert a link, but heres what it says.

"repeat week 3 for longer vegetative period"
"repeat week 7 for longer flower period"

I know it seems like a photo period plant, but this is an auto schedule.
I can get you the website name, and its in there, but not sure if allowed on the 420 site

ive got to wait till the brains of the outfit gets home to insert a link, but heres what it says.

"repeat week 3 for longer vegetative period"
"repeat week 7 for longer flower period"

I know it seems like a photo period plant, but this is an auto schedule.
I can get you the website name, and its in there, but not sure if allowed on the 420 site

Some autos have been selectively bred so they veg for longer and get bigger and some strains flower for longer than others.

Sounds like the schedule is just telling you how to adapt it for different strains that may take longer in either veg of flower if they've been bred to take longer.

/\....this makes sense to me, thanks Kushtie

ive still got 3 seeds of 2 different strains......when I get a little more experience, ill do a side by side with the same strain......just for experimental purposes of course

Pony tail is interesting. I will have to try it sometime. However, with my Buddha Magnum, see how many tops she has? I did that with leaf tucking at the beginning to expose the other potential tops. It seemed to do the same thing as pony tailing does. Then I started to bend those branches to the sides. Then I start bowl training.

I am doing the same for the auto Ultimate.

ultimate_30_days_old.jpg

This one is three weeks old. This is a few days ago, sixteen nodes at time,, amazingly thick stalk. Running on Doc Buds hi brix. Let her grow tall and wide, then last night I pulled her down. I've grown this strain, candy kush, over ten times and they really respond well to training. Yield is typically 90-120grams but I can do better on Doc's I bet. Run them 70-80 days seed to harvest. Good day everyone...

20151111_203638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom