Autos Coco & A Wilma System - My Second Grow

Re: Autos Coco & A Wilma System - My Second Grow

ive been thinking about guerilla myself but im afraid its near impossible living close to a major city hehe no rough nature around for miles
Sorry for double reply but I had a thought...

Have a look around industrial areas there is often vast expanses of unused scrub land thats ideal for growing. Near factories, warehouses etc...also I have heard of people growing alongside train tracks, land surrounding dams/reservoirs. Basically anywhere thats fenced off and you are not supposed to be...just don't get hurt and don't get caught being there!

i once read an article about a discovered grow .... that guy had all his plants hidden in the top of huge pinetrees lol ... the police found 200 plants in total lol .... thats some serious guerilla growing hehe ...

lol i infact found the actual pic that went with the article:
guerilla.jpg

the police removed a total of 200! plants lol

i once read an article about a discovered grow .... that guy had all his plants hidden in the top of huge pinetrees lol ... the police found 200 plants in total lol .... thats some serious guerilla growing hehe ...

guerilla.jpg

Amazing!!

Hey all, I just found out I can upload pics through the 420 app (Thanks Guy!).

Im not a fan of this app at all (making me sign in with my google account to upload pics etc) so make the most of these few pics untill they fix the real 420mag app. .

Here's a few shots of a purplexingly purple blue cheese along with a taster bud I trimmed off.

Woo harvest soon!!

Take care all ..
314990fd0402abc97b005e5cccf64107.jpg
7eb5dcef6543e9c329dc687fb31a3249.jpg
250588831b14551e44b7aa44351fdf1d.jpg
3bfab85d304cc262e436236751d751e7.jpg
2d28a365d80d391d7b24d78f6ee82e31.jpg
55a475a665cdd23c0115c47f8a2aabb8.jpg

guerilla.jpg

It amazes me that the turpentine in the needles didn't kill the grass. In my yard, pine needles leave a ring around the parameter of the tree because they are toxic to grass.

woa looking good friend !!!
Thanks dude, considering I almost threw it out a little while back I'm pretty pleased with how she recovered ... Goes to show its sometimes worth persevering with a sick plant. The smell is amazing, I think the yield will be low, but thats ok, I gotta learn it all somehow.

I also think the yield will be a little low on the four CCs as only one has really got good density to it. Two are pretty airy fluffy buds and the third is the Sativa pheno that is probably going to take atleast a month longer than the rest .. Still as with the Blue Cheese I'm happy as the quality should still be there. They absolutely stink of lemon and pine, they're seriously smelly plants now!

Cheers .

Well it dried a little faster than I'd like but on to curing now and it still smells amazing! It looked too good to not share any pictures so 420 it is...

So far 2/3 of the plant is dry and the other 1/3 should be ready by the end of today, I'll update again with a dry weight soon.

Here she is, my Blue Cheese:
e8b9da8900c18a62fad43cbf61179808.jpg
5e4cd2a0adc372689f73f313f8c29c4d.jpg

The CC is now being flushed too .

Take care all .

Oppps,,,,, believe me,,,,,, treetops work... Done did that back in the 80's on little islands in the sac river delta....... Worked great... A major hassle with a jackrabbit pump to water off a three-wheeler.. But worked...

Hey my friend,,,, congrats on the harvest and Keepem Green

Thanks a lot guys!

Final weight was 64g dry of dense nugs and 90g trim (wet weight as I froze it for making bubble). Not too bad all things considered. Let the curing commence. The buds smell good, and boy do they stink the whole house out! What a smelly strain! Can't wait to try it in a week or so once it has had chance to cure a little.

On to chopping the CC soon, gonna be a busy boy trimming as I'm really not the fastest at it .... I'm expecting a lower per plant yield from the CC but hopefully still pull 5-6zips out the tent as a whole. One plant is so light and airy its not even funny, might turn the whole plant into hash yet .. The others should be good though and in the last few days the more sativa looking pheno is showing signs of being nearer to the end. Hopefully I can get away with putting it on its own under my small LED for the last couple weeks of its life to free up the bigger tent and the wilma.

Anyways that's all for now. Thanks again for dropping by guys! ..

any extra light will certainly help ... airy budz are not persay low in potency ... just saying
Thats what I was thinking but every time I crank my HPS from 250W up to 400W the plants recoil and seem to hate the extra light. Even if I put it over 2.5ft away they still hate it. Next run I'll do a more intense light from the start to try to counter the issue. That and just do better overall . I fucked up a fair few things this time around with nutes, bugs, lights etc...next time around will be better. I think I'm going to shoot for double the yield next time.

Cheers for checking in dude .

they look almost ready ?
Yes indeed, there's a big empty space in the background where one is chopped and hanging up already

That pictured one I just got done trimming, and the final 2 will be down by the end of the weekend... The pheno I thought to be more Sativa leaning just decided it was all of a sudden done...covered in amber trichs now so they are all coming down.

Then its onwards and upwards with the photoperiods and an Amnesia Auto I have going...trying to acomplish a pheno hunt for indoors from the photos, along with a shit load of clones for outdoors. Need to get some work done on the house also, but once thats done I'll be running the colorado cookies again in the wilma and trying to do better this time ✌

trying to do better ... the CC looks amazing with very fat colas ... but waddaya want with DP ... i am expecting to get my Daiquiri limes autos today
Haha thank you very much, I cant hide it though, that is by far my best plant of the 4, the other 3 all have pretty wispy, airy buds and even that one pictured isn't as dense as it looks. Still im super happy, they smell amazing!! Really really stinky strain. I'll have to watch your DL closely, I really want to run that soon, and their new Lemon Zkittles they just released! It looks insane!!

God that CC looks so nice! What a nice girl you have Glauc! Damn! Freaking 5 or 6 ounces on the top cola alone! Jeez!

Back
Top Bottom