Autos Coco & A Wilma System - My Second Grow

You're doing great I see. I think it's a cal-mag thingy too. Ps - I think Canna boost is mostly molasses too, so not sure you need to add any extra

You're doing great I see. I think it's a cal-mag thingy too. Ps - I think Canna boost is mostly molasses too, so not sure you need to add any extra
Thanks for the tip, I had an feeling that might have been the case but I was still adding a touch of molasses as mine has 5% calcium in it and I thought that might help with the deficiencies. From now on I'll leave the molasses out whenever I use boost. That said with the price of the boost I might just switch to using the molasses instead after I run out. Ive gone through almost £40 of boost just on this grow! Fuck that as a regular thing. .

Cheers for stopping by Devil! ..

Hey all, mostly a photo update today.
Not much else to report aside from I had to buy another new PH pen, this time it was my own fault as I dropped the whole thing into the wilma res oops.

Colorado Cookies:

0e44cd00d2cfc2ab3447711186db8bf0.jpg

40a553ca938843fd23cb6b00bddbb3b5.jpg

2bba0f62b1c0b5ebce312bbcf102ba7d.jpg

c66f72c0214133923a6308d2d3a3d3cc.jpg

9ad02a33a3b32481929ca18f512cca61.jpg

Trichomes still mostly clear, maybe a little cloudy now:
938a72ccc9c9846b68650dfcced5c69a.jpg

I moved the clay pebbles aside to check the moisture level just below the surface of the coco and found roots coming out the top .. Healthy fluffy white roots, not was I was expecting to see so near to the surface.
a2abba673652a6604d289e429ead3a6d.jpg

The Blue Cheese got a bit of a defoliation today, just a handful (30 or so) of leaves to open up the center a bit to allow more light into the inner/lower parts of the plant.
662907a886db254b87d571b90ec471bb.jpg

Wooo-eee I cant wait to try this:
c9680f5b68de0156c14ae4a993544b0c.jpg

I think I'm about 2 weeks away from flushing on all of the plants now (the sativa one might take longer but it will just get flushed for longer as it shares a res with others...) hopefully they all swell up a bit and put some weight on as right now they look great, but they aren't all that dense...
Hoping to flush for atleast a week.

Anyways thats about it for now

I'll update again as soon as there is something to talk about/photograph .

nice grow
nice big buds
so its all CC from dp ??? i love that Seedbank .... ive done a BlueAutoMazar ... best weed i ever smoked yielded me 94g of tasty dense buds ... after my current Amnesia HAze Auto I probably will go for Daiquiri Lime Auto ...

Ill be lurking around .... ;)

Hey dude welcome. Thank you for your pointers on the bugs!!

All 4 in the Wilma are CC from DP yeah. Daiquiri Lime is next on my list too. Gotta say these CCs are amazing plants. With everything I've put them through they are still going strong. They smell like pine and citrus now.

I will up the Cal-Mag a bit more next time around, I was reluctant to this time, but I feel my next run of these will be a lot better. I learned a lot on this run.

Re: Autos Coco & A Wilma System - My Second Grow

Sorry for the lack of updates guys life is just mental right now.

In the same day my car broke down (going to be expensive fix), my daughter pulled a brand new 48" tv over and smashed it on the floor, and I got ripped off on buying a half ounce...just to name a few, theres a lot more I wont get into on here .

Also the app wont let me upload any images right now so yeah updates on hold sorry all....

One small thing is that I'm pretty sure I have/had root aphids. Thank you very much for the help Pt on the diagnosis, I ran 1.25L of pyrethrum solution through each pot to kill the fuckers. Havent seen any since but I will still treat them again in a few days time. Not ideal being 3 weeks-ish off harvest but the pyrethrum I used says its safe to harvest treated plants 24hrs after application so it shouldnt end up in the final product. I'll be sure to do a good flush too.

Hope your all having a better day than me

yea Pyrethrum degrades completely in 48h ... perfectly safe even when applied on late flower buds

im sorry to hear life has it in for you these days ... but remember after times of trial usually a time of splendor comes (7 bad years followed by 7 good ones)... the car is bad the TV is worse but the ripoff is BLASPHEMY ... what kind of ppl do that ffs ... so 7 days of trial then 7 days of splendor ... and hopefully some souvenir teeth from that guy that ripped you off ... btw how did he do it ?

yea Pyrethrum degrades completely in 48h ... perfectly safe even when applied on late flower buds

im sorry to hear life has it in for you these days ... but remember after times of trial usually a time of splendor comes (7 bad years followed by 7 good ones)... the car is bad the TV is worse but the ripoff is BLASPHEMY ... what kind of ppl do that ffs ... so 7 days of trial then 7 days of splendor ... and hopefully some souvenir teeth from that guy that ripped you off ... btw how did he do it ?
Thank you again dude! This place (420mag) gives me peace haha ..

So it was a pretty long winded tale but to cut a lot of the crap...I'd had a shit day and no car to go to the usual guy. Decided id get some off a guy a neighbour knew...he didnt have any bud on him but his mate did...i got picked up after dark, given a lift to someone else's house and made to wait in the car...the guy getting me bud was also getting 4 & 1/2 ounces for himself...basically he was buying 5oz and giving me my 14-15g share...he needed my money to go with his to go buy it...he took money and walked off to a house out of sight and bought 5oz of leaf and stalky shit that smells like hay and vomit....and then got in car making out like he'd got a great deal on lovely weed and we left...got back to weigh my 1/2 ounce and I saw what he'd bought...by then it was too late as the other guy had my money and the bitch who bought shit weed with my money wouldnt give me the address/name of where we had just been... I took the mouldy shitty leafy crap and threw it in the garden in front of him (all 5oz ... -it went everywhere and its been raining for weeks, 100% destroyed ..). I'm not one for violence really, but I have told him its better if I dont see him near my house again. I'll take the loss as the price i paid to find out what a piece of shit he is...atleast now I know to never ring him for bud again....

In fairness I should have seen it all coming...after years of having a reliable guy followed by a fucking terrible day, I guess I just fucked up and trusted someone not to be a twat...as it turned out...he's a dickhead...

Ah well, my neighbour gave me some bud she got today to say sorry and all...only fucking 2g though . better than nothing I guess and it wasnt really her fault. (2 joints later...no bud again )

I do hope you are right about the good fortune, with the run of bad luck I've had, I must be due a lottery win or something ..

It may sound stupid but its nice to have a site like this to visit and get away from all the stress of life and surround my brain with amazing people and amazing weed. I appreciate you taking the time to stop in and drop me a reply.

Cheers..

hey itll blow over and lessons learnt ... i didnt learn my lesson for almost 5 years of spending 60$ a day on coke ... and then i found maryjane and i havent looked baack since then ...almost 2y clean now so ... your issue is not a big hurdle to take ;)
Thats amazing dude! Great effort on giving up the coke, I tried it a couple times when I was younger but it wasnt for me really....

Im sure things will pick up for me eventually... right now I'm just hoping I make it to harvest without any more garden hiccups .. I currently feel like saying fuck it and chopping one early just to have some smoke as after recent events I dont have any money to buy any more. Still I know I'd be doing myself a disservice by doing it, so I'm restraining myself as best I can .. I might start flushing the Blue Cheese soonish as it looks a bit more done than the CCs.

Hey all just a quick update on how things are going.

The Colorado Cookies are doing great, I was getting the feeling they preferred the light on 250W than on 400W though (bit of light burn on leaves closest to light) so I switched it back last night. Even just this morning they look a bit happier for it.

0d6facbd0536408988b864dbc8699b4c.jpg

As for the Blue Cheese I discovered that I have springtails living in the pot, so today I added some neem oil to the feed and flushed 6L of neem/feed through the pot to try to wash them away and reduce their numbers. It seemed to do ok and quite a few came washing out in the runoff and didnt seem happy about getting soaked in neem...I'm not too worried tho as apparently Springtails dont really cause much if any damage. I'd still rather not have them though.
Here's a picture of one in the run-off. They are only 1-2mm long.
3e1be5356a6f7add8f5005a1302c28f1.jpg

As for the blue cheese itself, it is doing rather well all things considered...Its easily the frostiest plant I've grown to date. My camera on my phone doesn't do it justice even on the close ups. She is also getting more and more purple spreading all over the buds and sugar leaves too ..
Here she is:
a070410b7ceb191836357c1a6c09e213.jpg

Getting nice and purple...
9310ba31d2b38e3d99e6f2db7437f97c.jpg

And the frost is real!!
407f111d652a25bd49d57fbc1d1be9c3.jpg

And finally we have our 8 seedlings now all above the surface and ready to take on life. There are 2 Black D.O.G, 2 Red Cerry Berry and 4 Sensi Skunk*.

Its almost impossible to see but there is a tiny seedling in each pot now. The two Black DOGs are a tiny bit ahead as they were popped a little earlier.

2702b7ca49c2bd13270b32790542091c.jpg

*Sensi Skunks are from a mix pack from Sensi Seeds so who knows what they are for certain. I will just be referring to them all as Sensi Skunk to make life easier as it was a skunk heavy mix.

Hopefully I can find a mother for future indoor grows and also a mother for a possible future outdoor venture this summer. Last year I know of somebody who grew over 100 10-14ft plants in my very shitty, cold, wet climate. Now I know 100% it can be done, I have to try .. I already have one location in mind and have been to scout it out and it seems promising. Just need to find a few more spots to use as I dont want all my eggs in one basket.

Here's a tiny preview of the site I have already been to...full of Gorse bushes (insanely spikey) and a shit load of young 10ft-12ft small trees. Plenty of unpleasant spikey undergrowth (Brambles, Nettles and Gorse) for cover and I have never seen so many deer tracks in all my life - a very good sign there are not many people about... also the deer are easily kept away from young plants by simply pissing nearby (a bit gross but works extremely well and its free) and taking the dog with you to the site...deer wont come anywhere near the place for a good week or so after the dog has been up there...
Oh and there is loads of easy to access water nearby from springs, ponds and streams...
f01581d6c5f1bc656a777111adc0e48a.jpg

Anyway thats all for now. Gotta get the car fixed tomorrow (manifold fell of yesterday ...) then off scouting for more locations while I wait for this harvest to come in. Hopefully it won't be too long now...

Take care everyone and have a great day ..

looking good ... you'll be puffing from your meds in no time ... and yea better to have as little variables to keep in check so bugs gotta go ... unfortunately

Ah I cant figure out how to upload pictures to save my life without the app...

Everything is coming along ok, the CC seems to be having a second wind and are shooting out LOADS more white pistils . The Sativa looking pheno seems like its going to take a VERY long time....that or it just isn't going to produce much...it does have some purple coming on the leaves though...Everything in there looks beautiful and smells amazing.

The Blue Cheese is looking lovely and has nice purple hues to almost all of the buds now. Super frosty and the buds are actually SOLID....like golf balls....I'm impressed since its been growing under a cheap crappy LED for a good while now...

Finally the photoperiod seeds I started are coming along slowly but surely, most are getting their second set of true leaves now. There are 2 Red Cherry Berry, 2 Black D.O.G and 4 Sensi skunks in there. Hopefully they will mother many clones for the summer outdoors . Im debating picking up 3 feminised frisian dew seeds for some prime outdoor mothers too. It will have to wait for now though i'm still skint .

Take care all, I'll get some photos up when the app is fixed ✌✌

Well I still cant post a picture, but to my amazement the Blue Cheese has a good amount of amber trichomes already! Its on day 60-61ish of life. My theory is that the stress it went through earlier on in life triggered it into flower sooner, resulting in the earlier than expected finish.

I'd say its at atleast 25%+ amber so I have started flushing it today. I was not remotely expecting it to be ready this soon, hence why I only started properly checking trichomes on it now. It does have some lovely rock-solid golf ball nugs all over it so I'm happy.

The CC are varied in their final development, the closest to harvest being at about 80% cloudy, 20% clear still with huge, chunky, frosty nugs. The furthest from harvest is still a long way off, its still got 100% clear trichs and looks 4+ weeks behind the rest (sativa looking pheno). It only has small wispy buds everywhere, even the main cola looks like it would be under 5g dry. I think I'll start flushing the most developed one around the time I'm chopping the Blue Cheese down. Who knows as for the rest...

In happy news I planted an Amnesia Auto XXL by Dinafem to go in the Blue Cheese's spot and it has shown its little head above the coco today .. Its in a small Airpot for now (I think 3L, but it might be a bit less), once it gets bigger and the Blue Cheese is out the way it will get a bigger final pot, something in the region of 15-20L depending on what's free...

The photoperiods are just doing their thing, still small basically seedling plants though.

I can't believe I'm a week off harvesting a plant!

I wish I could get a picture of the Blue Cheese uploaded as its gorgeous with purple spreading all over the buds and sugar leaves now. Also I had a closer look at the very bottom buds today, they are not as large as the top buds of course, but incredibly they are just as dense and frosty! There is not going to be any "popcorn" that I would consider unworthy of trimming and going in the final jar!! So stoked! ....

Also in other great news the misses landed a new job this week too, she starts in just over a week and the money is finally enough to live on! Its a finance and accounting position in a good sized company, so there are also good future prospects.
Finally we have had some luck go in our favour! Here's hoping its the start of better times to come! (It also means I will now be a stay at home dad/gardener ...)
Thanks again Pterostychus for the kind words when I was stressing out, it helped more than I would normally admit.. (I will still post a pic to show what happened to the tv when my uploading is fixed .).

Have a great day all, lets hope I can post pics from the app again soon, call me stupid but I just can't figure it out otherwise .

Well I still cant post a picture, but to my amazement the Blue Cheese has a good amount of amber trichomes already! Its on day 60-61ish of life. My theory is that the stress it went through earlier on in life triggered it into flower sooner, resulting in the earlier than expected finish.

I'd say its at atleast 25%+ amber so I have started flushing it today. I was not remotely expecting it to be ready this soon, hence why I only started properly checking trichomes on it now. It does have some lovely rock-solid golf ball nugs all over it so I'm happy.

The CC are varied in their final development, the closest to harvest being at about 80% cloudy, 20% clear still with huge, chunky, frosty nugs. The furthest from harvest is still a long way off, its still got 100% clear trichs and looks 4+ weeks behind the rest (sativa looking pheno). It only has small wispy buds everywhere, even the main cola looks like it would be under 5g dry. I think I'll start flushing the most developed one around the time I'm chopping the Blue Cheese down. Who knows as for the rest...

In happy news I planted an Amnesia Auto XXL by Dinafem to go in the Blue Cheese's spot and it has shown its little head above the coco today .. Its in a small Airpot for now (I think 3L, but it might be a bit less), once it gets bigger and the Blue Cheese is out the way it will get a bigger final pot, something in the region of 15-20L depending on what's free...

The photoperiods are just doing their thing, still small basically seedling plants though.

I can't believe I'm a week off harvesting a plant!

I wish I could get a picture of the Blue Cheese uploaded as its gorgeous with purple spreading all over the buds and sugar leaves now. Also I had a closer look at the very bottom buds today, they are not as large as the top buds of course, but incredibly they are just as dense and frosty! There is not going to be any "popcorn" that I would consider unworthy of trimming and going in the final jar!! So stoked! ....

Also in other great news the misses landed a new job this week too, she starts in just over a week and the money is finally enough to live on! Its a finance and accounting position in a good sized company, so there are also good future prospects.
Finally we have had some luck go in our favour! Here's hoping its the start of better times to come! (It also means I will now be a stay at home dad/gardener ...)
Thanks again Pterostychus for the kind words when I was stressing out, it helped more than I would normally admit.. (I will still post a pic to show what happened to the tv when my uploading is fixed .).

Have a great day all, lets hope I can post pics from the app again soon, call me stupid but I just can't figure it out otherwise .

yea ... see ... after every down comes a up ... its like the stockmarkets ... and climate change .... basically its statistics ... on the long term the averages go up ... but there still are fluctuations that can go up or down very hard in the short term ... ;)

so you gonna be a housedad ...? kewl ...

so you gonna be a housedad ...? kewl ...

Haha yeah the thought is a bit odd for me, but it will give me lots of time to work on the plants, and with my outdoor dreams this year I need a lot of time for a lot of clones...

Going to go all out on an effort to get a bumper guerilla crop over the summer. Been and scouted lots of locations and I think I've found 3 solid spots and another that's a maybe. Got loads more to check yet.

Its very hard to find a truly safe place to grow outdoors here as its simply just too overpopulated. For that reason I want to have lots of different plots each with 10-20 or so plants in so that I should hopefully atleast get something come September/October.

Ah well only time will tell. So far I only have a dream and 8 tiny seedlings so there's a LONG way to go haha. I want to get some Frisian Dew beans asap too, its meant to be great outdoors in a shitty climate.

Anyways cheers for checking in Pt ..

ive been thinking about guerilla myself but im afraid its near impossible living close to a major city hehe no rough nature around for miles
All my spots are about an hour's drive away, but all in the same county so not too bad to drive to them if I go to them all on the same trip. I figured it would be safer than growing near where I live, if they get found hopefully I'll be the last person suspected .. Its all around the area I grew up as a kid so I know it pretty well. There are footpaths and dog walkers everywhere I'm just going to have to take my chances with them really. I get the feeling most walkers around there would not know what cannabis was if they tripped over it, but its always a risk I guess. I will do my best to keep them all hidden.

One spot is on a nature reserve and they do specific studies of the plant life there ... they go and survey the area every few years to see what wildlife and plants are doing best etc...lets hope this year isn't one of those years otherwise there will be a new plant species discovered there .. They also have wildlife observation cameras set up so I will need to be extra stealthy and masked up, that said if I can pull it off there is room for a massive plot there hidden in the gorse and brambles...

Back
Top Bottom