Slinks' Lemon Amnesia & Money Maker - Coco - Wilma XL 4 Pot - 400W Tent Grow

I think I've read every page of that website but I still can't decide about defoil even though ive done it in small amounts for 10 years. I need to do some tests I think. as I heard trimming leaves allows plants to us them for energy and phtosynthesis whilst providing similar airflow and opening up of light to lower buds. so not sure how it's more stressful than removing entire leaf n stem.

The real question is do you have any evidence that cutting leaves is better? I can't find anywhere that recommends that type of defoliation on any type of plant. Cutting leaves damages a part of the plant that normally isn't damaged except by animal, insect, or disease. This causes the plant to stress and send out hormones to try to repair the damage and limit further damage...why the edges turn brown: to prevent further loss.

When a plant loses its leaf it does so at the stem, where it's supposed to. They know best where leaves should be removed.

day 17 also a cutting I took from mm.
no root gel just cut at 45%
and scraped a bit.
left in coco starter for 7 days now. kept between 65 n 80 % humidity
20180126_175608.jpg
20180126_175651.jpg
20180126_175705.jpg

loads of yellowing leaves on bottom of canopy could that be caused by highish humidity??
top views are looking good. so many buds it's :) I have to say the buds under the leds and hps look slightly tighter spaced. but I done more defoil at front as I can't reach the back very well. need a better tent
20180128_195546.jpg
20180128_194611.jpg
20180128_194546.jpg

Rh is 60% local grow shop hasnt got a dehumidifier for another 10 days. Any other techniques to drop humidity other than extraction.

20180129_165939.jpg
20180129_165925.jpg

so my plan is too add a gram per litre and add in alongside hesI coco n supervit from now until 1 week before flush

added in about quarter strength with other nutes... will bump the dose up each 5 days or so. pretty high concentrations compare to other pk formulas.

That's even higher than the FoxFarms Open Sesame I use at 5-45-19!

and what's ur feeding schedule with it. I'm at end of week 3 since flip. it say to start use between week 2 to 4... but reviews say to keep going until 2 weeks before harvest so prob week 7 for me.

I've only used it on autos. I started about 2 weeks after pistils started and never stopped, even though Fox Farms says you're supposed to stop and use something else at the end. But this was all I had so I kept at it! Worked well for me. I went from 1/4 strength to full strength over the course of about 10 days adding it to my nutes and counting it toward total PPM.

cool I'm gonna do something similar then. let's see how fat these buds get. to be honest I'm suprised the amnesia lemon are way fatter than money maker aleady. would expect it to be other way round as al has exp yield of 600g m and mm has 1000g m

Back
Top Bottom