Slinks' Lemon Amnesia & Money Maker - Coco - Wilma XL 4 Pot - 400W Tent Grow

They’re looking super, right on track! .

yea I'm real happy with the amnesia lemon. looking healthy n those leaves are huge. barney's farm been my favourite coffee shop for last 12 years so no suprised. the money makers are stressin out a little bit but still coming along nicely.
get my new light this week I hope. will hang that over back half of canopy and hopefully we will see the difference a supplemental led can have.

Im with Penny. They look good! That system is so cool. Nice and straightforward but great design. I like it a lot.

simple is way forward. over complicating it just means more things to go wrong. growing is easy until you make it difficult.
i just needed something that automated watering. I used to have a gravity fed resevoir fed thrbough membranes into the substrate from below but I'm liking drip feeding feels more natural. simulating the rain. would be interested to see if any benifits to water from above or below or if it doesn't matter to the root system.

day 19
20171230_221900.jpg
20171230_221849.jpg

so is it worth defoiling before they hit screens n start getting trained or should I just tuck the fan leaves?

Caught up on the grow loving the great set up!! I also grow in coco so m gonna ride along if u dont mind.

course i dont mind. welcome to the party

This grow looks awesome. I'll be in here following along. I've been looking into a drip system.

yea wilma is nice n simple. I really like it but it needs a drain tap to make changing res easier.

gave my plants 2 drops of lsd...checked the ph and discovered my nutrient solution was so acidic it had turned into several talking frogs.
IMG_20180102_225755_processed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom