Autos in organic living soil used up all nutrients

One of my plants has done that very same thing the whole time that I’ve had it and I’m about two weeks from harvest. I use living soil and it only lasted about four weeks and then I started having nutrient deficient issues and started to supplement with Cal mag and Foxfarm nutrients.
That's interesting. What size pot was she in? Did she put out decent buds at harvest?

That's interesting. What size pot was she in? Did she put out decent buds at harvest?
She’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot and I haven’t harvested her yet but its looking like about 200 grams.

Or you could cultivate and add live not freeze dried microbes and have a bigger diversity ,
BUT better to use rain water not tap .

you inoculate the soil with billions of live microbes and a BETTER BIGGER diversity

The process of soil inoculation involves taking specific microbes or nematodes and incorporating them into the soil, or applying them directly on seeds and plant roots. In addition, you can implement practices that will improve the microbial diversity of your soil in general.

Ive just started this practice so i am not 100 percent on every thing but so far so good

these are my three practice plants so far , my journal is below , the microbe one , it is the best fun ive had in years :laugh:
These are in different stages for obvious reasons all autos i grow

P1140242.JPG
P1140243.JPG
P1140245.JPG

Back
Top Bottom