Auto's Journal 2019

aprosjat

Here I have my 3 strains pending sprouting all are autos, been in paper towel for 24 hours ...

White Diesel Haze x1
Northern Light x1
White Haze x1

Will be planting is soil with a 300 watt Veg light , in my Tent , light cycle 22 hrs on 2 hrs off.

Still early days will update once they sprout...:Namaste: First time trying autos so lets see how it goes !

I seem to have bad luck with autos 2 seeds germinated , 1 didn't even pop. The 2 that did didn't even break the soil after planting , I have done everything i have done before .

Didnt plant the root too deep , didnt pack the soil too tightly , kept the soil moist , light down low to give it good light . I will get another batch and try this again. :(:(:(

Ok, I’m sorry this happened man! Your doing everything right!

Soak in water, for 12 hours or so, in a dark cupboard. When you come back to it, and the seeds haven’t sank yet, give them a couple taps down with your finger, they should sink. If they don’t, just continue, untill you really know, but normally they don’t sprout.

Let them sit for another 12 hours give or take in the water (hopefully at the bottom of the glass) leaving your glass in a dark cupboard at this time.

When you come back, drain water. Wet a paper towel, that’s wet not drenched. Drop bean in paper towel, fold twice and into a sandwich baggy. Then back into the cupboard. Leave for another 12-24 hours. By that time you should see a really nice tap root forming. Drop in a peat puck that’s been hydrated. Leave a humidity dome or any plastic container over the puck untill the seedling pops out of the soil.

Back
Top Bottom