AutoWhite Widow Feminised Seeds - Cupboard Grow - Organic Mix

how cold? my temps drop into the 60's during the night and the plant produced

1395613018823.jpg
1395297590947.jpg

I do not have any experience with any high intensity lighting.

Your plants will take a while to use the nutes in the soil but I cannot say exactly when.

I do not feed any nutes to my plants unless they show sings of deficiencies. Hundreds of millions of verities of this plant have grown on earth for hundreds of years without anyone ever dumping nutrients into them.

heating pads are great to maintain temp.

With small plants like that in those pots id consider bottom watering for a while to make the roots search or water. Fill a tote with your water and put the pots in. The water should come about 1/3 of the way up. This will get your roots bigger and stronger. Letting them dry out will get the roots searching as well. Happy roots=happy plants.
As far as feeding Shrub is right. Look for slight signs of deficiencies then start with 1/4 strength (you can always add but you cant take away) nutes. Id also look at adding some myco at some point but only if you plan on keeping her organic. If you do...there will be no need to ph adjust your water. Keep in mind tho that youd have to use either distilled or reverse osmosis water.
Overwatering is not abounts amounts but frequency. You can water a dry plant with 10 gallons of water and all she'll do is thank you but if you water 1 gallon a day for 10 days she'll drown and die. Learn the weight technique.
Next time (if there is a next time) you transplant youd like her to be a bit rootbound. Not to the point of sickness but almost. Doing so will give her a chance to build up some energy and once shes give the room she'll explode with growth...its actually quite surprising to see :).
Just remember not to over water and let her do her thing. She'll grow and let you know what she needs and when. Next thing you know you'll be puffin on some white widow goodness...i have a ww going right now. Shes about 2 weeks from the chop...ill miss her dearly...ok, maybe not lol :)
Good luck!!
Oh, dont be afraid to ask around! There are plenty of really helpful people on this site who actually want you to do good. Keep reading and learning! :peace:

Hey Guys,

Thats alot for all your recent replies, i'v had a few days business to see to so the wife has been keeping an eye on them and reading all the email updates from you guys. Thankfully there still alive so your replies have kept the wife incheck :goodjob:, again thanks all :Namaste:

So to answer a few question from your previous posts guys, The wife put the babies under the 18/6 light schedule and on that night the min temp read 62 so were guessing were pretty safe with that, think its been the same for 2/3 nights now and we've seen some fairly rapid growth since i seen them. I'm going to maybe try the heated dome in there tonight see if there's much rise in the temperature, if i can get 65+ that will be great so i will keep you posted on that.

As for the watering, we've let her dry out for a full week.... Bottom of the pots was bone dry so i give them a drink as soon as i got in.... The next time i water, i think i will use your bottom feed method "thecanuck" i have an old wilma hydro kit spare so i will try filling that up and see how we get on that way aswell (if it fits into the closet)

Here some lovely family photo update on...

Day 15

2014-03-28_19_09_20.jpg
2014-03-28_19_09_27.jpg
2014-03-28_19_09_30.jpg
2014-03-28_19_09_34.jpg
2014-03-28_19_10_28.jpg
2014-03-28_19_11_48.jpg
2014-03-28_19_12_00.jpg
2014-03-28_19_09_46.jpg
2014-03-28_19_10_09.jpg

On these last two images, we noticed some burn/blistering to the first set of leaves. Are these an indication of anything? Or simply that the light was to close? None of the other babies have them and they've all been under the same distance of light etc.

Again thanks for your continued support/advice, its all very much appreciated :thumb: :peace:

I also see drops of water on said leaves. You cant leave droplets on the leaves cuz they turn into a magnifying glass and burn the leaves. If your gonna foliar water use something that produces a fine mist
Hope that helps. :)

Realize that in the places this plant naturally grows that the temps also drop at night. almost everywhere on earth it will get cooler at night and your ladies are used to this. As long as it stays about 60 you will be fine. Also the increased dark period will increase root production which will in turn increase your growth. I have run several lighting combinations and have found 18/6 to be the best balance between root production and overall plant health.

Over the last few days with having the plants in a 18/6 light period I have noticed the plants have grew a lot bigger so I will continue with that. The temperature at night gets down to about 62/65 which is ok.. Thecanuck, I did shake all the droplets off the leaves as soon as I noticed these mate, think the burns were off the last time I watered and left the droplets on.

Tomorrow I will update with some nice images, ladies are looking real good..

you could do some LST (low stress training) get some rubber bands/ soft string, and slowly/gently bend the main stem, to the side of the pot and tie it down for a few days, and just continue with new branches, combine that with a "FIM" on some of your top nodes (wait a few weeks still, and you'll have lots of nice nugs forming in flower

I have looked into this today as it happens, does it matter that i only have a small closet for doing this? I've seen some wide plants using LST.... And whats FIM???

Nice ladies subbed just before flower :) its not really the best idea to train an auto easiest way is too let them be i am going too run a few tests on this eventually but she may be short and bushy just now but being an auto she will flower between day21-32 shortly after they hit a stretch period and can grow pretty large 3ww are going too fill your space have you got a carbon filter for the smell? But they stretch for a week or so and then start too fill out there bud as for your heating issue do you have your babies night period in the daytime? my space is draughty so find 1pm-5pm night keeps my temps steady on hotter days i turn the light off a lil more :bong:

if its an auto I would leave it alone. Give it the best conditions possible and let it be. I toped one of my autos and LST'd it and it hermied on me so no I have it off by itself. But really ruderalis with sativa and indica is an unstable cross that will result in much higher chances of herm. I would say if you want to play with one of your plants , practice LST FIM or topping on just one and if it flips on you at least your whole crop isnt ruined. If you dont care about getting sinsemilla (no seeds) than do what ever you want. However, I would recommend multiple toppings combined with light LST over FIM as FIM is not really 100% effective ever.

Topped and LST'd AUTO
1394982853409.jpg
1395174610730.jpg

Thanks for that natert96, didnt have a clue what FIMMING was :thumb:

Thanks for the Sub Scottish, just doon the road from you in GODs country mate :high-five:

I will be getting my Carbon filter this week, I haven't been at home this weekend and when i walked through the door i could smell them instantly. I've got a Glade plugin freshener for the room at the moment lol, there not kicking much smell out in the attic for now going to order the Carbon Filter tomorrow hopefully.

I've got the temp sorted for the lights out period now. I close the closet door 1 hour before lights out to get the temperature up to about 80-83 and have my heated dome plugged in to maintain a steady drop in temperature through the night, without the dome on the temperature drops slightly faster.

So, in the coming days i should be looking for flowering sites and not be to concerned about them being short and bushy? apart from that there golden for now?

@shrub:
Thanks buddy, yea i think i will leave them as is for now. I dont really want to over complicate things for myself at this stage lol and that is one crazy looking plant man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom