Bab's First Grow - DWC - LED 600x3 - Blueberry & White Queen

re: Bab's First Grow - DWC - LED 600x3 - Blueberry & White Queen

Good luck resolving the roots issue. With so much lighting, these plants should really take off. Am really hoping for a big harvest!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I cut the plants down and hung them up on 2/27. They are now in jars curing.

Dry weight results:

BB - 4oz
Berry White: 8oz

I used dry ice and sifted the trimmings and ended up with 20g of trichomes. I'm not sure what to do with it but I might use it to make some edibles.

Also, I found 10 seeds in my BB plants while I was trimming. I was kind of confused. I removed the two male White Queens on about the 8th day of flowering. I feel doubtful they could have released any pollen by then. Maybe one of the BB hermied on me due to the stress they went through when I had my root problems, but I don't know. Anyways, It wasn't a bad first grow getting 12oz dry. My next grow will be MUCH better.

Conclusion:

I learned so much doing this and it was a fun experience. Right now, I'm focusing on my growing area to make it more sustainable when it comes to energy saving. I gutted the entire room and got sheetrock and insulation to install today so I can get it sealed up and keep the heat in. I also have all of the ingredients to make some good tea to treat my water so I shouldn't have any root issues anymore. Next grow coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom