White Widow, 2X4 Tent, Dutch Buckets, Budget Led

Proper monster buds on those mother’s mate, the lack of growth on the left maybe it’s the light? You could turn it 180 degrees might help? But all looking stellar as usual, how you finding the megacrop? I’ve got my 2 part with there kelp and bud explosion but out of stock on the sweet candy :- ( really looking forward to using it as if it works well I’ll save a fortune :)

Proper monster buds on those mother’s mate, the lack of growth on the left maybe it’s the light? You could turn it 180 degrees might help? But all looking stellar as usual, how you finding the megacrop? I’ve got my 2 part with there kelp and bud explosion but out of stock on the sweet candy :- ( really looking forward to using it as if it works well I’ll save a fortune :)

I checked the light with a lux meter and the left was slightly lower than the middle and right. Same thing with my SP3000. I suppose that could be part of the problem. In a week or two I doubt it matters.

MC has been good to me so far. I bumped up the ppm to 550 last weekend and noticed some clawing a few days later. I lowered it back to 475 and it looks like everything is correcting. When we flip to flower i'll probably add 1/2 strength calmag to the res.

Back
Top Bottom