White Widow - Dutch Passion - & GG Grow - BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we're up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn't taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I'll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I'll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

Nice start Bob. Love me some White Widow :)

The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we're up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn't taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I'll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I'll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg
Hey :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill

White Widow babies coming along nicely and being transplanted into their 1 Gal. pots this weekend. This lone GG in her own tent filled in a little by this Friday morning. Did some branch tucking here and there. Ya'll have a great weekend! :)

IMG_1903.jpg

GG girl over a week later and putzin' along. The White Widows are growing quite compact. Smell heavenly. I intend to SCROG but will need longer branches. During this third grow, I've kept no grow log as I did on first two runs. Not at all feeling overly confident as much as knowing what I truly can/should do and equally healthy dose of staying out of her way. I've also backed way off on watering. I check them individually and feel for weight. I also cut nutrients way back. I needed a break from the obsessive note taking and verifying online. So I'm frickin' taking it easy on this one. Still executing all the basic requirements of each stage, I'm trying to observe and listen to what the plants are asking of me. An overall approach that is interesting most days. I just had a 14mm bowl of Mimosa and stoned. Bedtime here. Pics follow. Enjoy.
IMG_2244.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg

GG girl over a week later and putzin' along. The White Widows are growing quite compact. Smell heavenly. I intend to SCROG but will need longer branches. During this third grow, I've kept no grow log as I did on first two runs. Not at all feeling overly confident as much as knowing what I truly can/should do and equally healthy dose of staying out of her way. I've also backed way off on watering. I check them individually and feel for weight. I also cut nutrients way back. I needed a break from the obsessive note taking and verifying online. So I'm frickin' taking it easy on this one. Still executing all the basic requirements of each stage, I'm trying to observe and listen to what the plants are asking of me. An overall approach that is interesting most days. I just had a 14mm bowl of Mimosa and stoned. Bedtime here. Pics follow. Enjoy.
IMG_2244.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg
Garden looks great Bob, hope you have been well my friend.
Good work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The little GG plant in 3 Gal. pot has been drying for a week now. The 2x4 with White Widow took off with a little stretch, got wild, and required a little pruning and second net. The non pH’d plant is recovering nicely and continuing to grow as strong as the others. Will be keeping it following that disappointing scare. Don’t make the mistake I did by forgetting to pH one of the pots being watered. Considering my tap runs pH 10+, she was quick to bitch me out and even changed color.

I hated having to flush that pot when I was cutting back on water as a newbie. But I understood what to do and why thanks to you guys!

IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2931.jpg

The little GG plant in 3 Gal. pot has been drying for a week now. The 2x4 with White Widow took off with a little stretch, got wild, and required a little pruning and second net. The non pH’d plant is recovering nicely and continuing to grow as strong as the others. Will be keeping it following that disappointing scare. Don’t make the mistake I did by forgetting to pH one of the pots being watered. Considering my tap runs pH 10+, she was quick to bitch me out and even changed color.

I hated having to flush that pot when I was cutting back on water as a newbie. But I understood what to do and why thanks to you guys!

IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2931.jpg
Beautiful, nice and healthy. :yahoo:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

My little GG girl in 3 gal pot is done drying. Tad over 2 oz. Tested a 10 mm bowl and holy shnikes… Not even cured and pretty good. This was supposed to be GG but hits me 100% Sativa with pretty nice head games. This is 5% couch lock and 95% happy wowza head. Way too introspective and ADD qualities. I mean I’ve been working on this message for some 30 minutes now. Just realized that the news channel in background kept anchoring in my brain and my fingers would freeze. Frozen stiff and paralyzed by a couple of news stories. Then came the break through. It was neither my hyper introspection, induced ADD, writers block, or the news stories on TV that were causing these comfortably numb and occasional wowza head moments. It’s the fact that I’m poody jacked up stoned. Yeah, that explains everything, and I mean everything. BobHasBurgers just finished a bag of gummies. Man oh man…

Thank You to this beautiful plant. So grateful to finish it in 3 gal. pot. She grew fast and happy delivering such a beautifully smooooooth nutty/herbal smoke. Man oh man…

Last week I said I’d post a pic of my water pipe with bowl of something special. Well, life got in the damn way and it’s now Monday. But today my drying GG was ready to be transferred to jars. Although not cured, I snuck a 10mm bowl. As I went to light this beautiful sample, I understood why I was delayed in posting the pic. Update on the WW 2x4 tent coming soon. Aggressive plants for sure.

Cheers!

IMG_2981.jpg
IMG_2985.jpg

My little GG girl in 3 gal pot is done drying. Tad over 2 oz. Tested a 14 mm bowl and holy shnikes… Not even cured and pretty good. This was supposed to be GG but hits me 100% Sativa with pretty nice head games. This is 5% couch lock and 95% happy wowza head. Way too introspective and ADD qualities. I mean I’ve been working on this message for some 30 minutes now. Just realized that the news channel in background kept anchoring in my brain and my fingers would freeze. Frozen stiff and paralyzed by a couple of news stories. Then came the break through. It was neither my hyper introspection, induced ADD, writers block, or the news stories on TV that were causing these comfortably numb and occasional wowza head moments. It’s the fact that I’m poody jacked up stoned. Yeah, that explains everything, and I mean everything. BobHasBurgers just finished a bag of gummies. Man oh man…

Thank You to this beautiful plant. So grateful to finish it in 3 gal. pot. She grew fast and happy delivering such a beautifully smooooooth nutty/herbal smoke. Man oh man…

Last week I said I’d post a pic of my water pipe with bowl of something special. Well, life got in the damn way and it’s now Monday. But today my drying GG was ready to be transferred to jars. Although not cured, I snuck a 10mm bowl. As I went to light this beautiful sample, I understood why I was delayed in posting the pic. Update on the WW 2x4 tent coming soon. Aggressive plants for sure.

Cheers!

IMG_2981.jpg
IMG_2985.jpg
Congrats Amigo, nice haul.
That pipe looks awesome.
Take care.

Stay safe

Well, I didn't win the Bud of the month contest. Heck, had I known what sort of monsters these people were going to show off I wouldn't of bothered. Seeing other's work and results was enlightening though. Grats to the winners!

OK, here we go again with an update on my third grow with White Widow. Kinda Meh? Maybe I lost track a little but these plants are not stacking the way I thought they should. The buds are forming long wise rather than just fattening up. Have no idea if too early, genetics, too much heat, grower inexperience, add possibly a few dozen more possibilities? Something is stressing them out! Also noticed what appeared to be nute burn. Last night tested water runoff on one plant and it was down to 300 ppm so I fed again and raised another 300 ppm. Spider Farmer lights at about 70% strength. Saving that last 25% for late stage. Plants do smell heavenly though.

My first grow of GDP was a single plant in same 2x4 tent and it yielded large buds! It took up the entire tent! I'd inspect daily and it would hand me buds the size of a watermelon (allow me this fantasy please) or so it felt like it to a new grower like me. Now this is going on and I'm expecting/hoping that these buds will begin to fatten up. There's no helping these plants with say tacos or chimi-changas is there? I can help there! Will return again soon with updates...

White WidowIMG_3232White Widow.jpg
White WidowIMG_3234White Widow.jpg
White WidowIMG_3236White Widow.jpg

Well, I didn't win the Bud of the month contest. Heck, had I known what sort of monsters these people were going to show off I wouldn't of bothered. Seeing other's work and results was enlightening though. Grats to the winners!

OK, here we go again with an update on my third grow with White Widow. Kinda Meh? Maybe I lost track a little but these plants are not stacking the way I thought they should. The buds are forming long wise rather than just fattening up. Have no idea if too early, genetics, too much heat, grower inexperience, add possibly a few dozen more possibilities? Something is stressing them out! Also noticed what appeared to be nute burn. Last night tested water runoff on one plant and it was down to 300 ppm so I fed again and raised another 300 ppm. Spider Farmer lights at about 70% strength. Saving that last 25% for late stage. Plants do smell heavenly though.

My first grow of GDP was a single plant in same 2x4 tent and it yielded large buds! It took up the entire tent! I'd inspect daily and it would hand me buds the size of a watermelon (allow me this fantasy please) or so it felt like it to a new grower like me. Now this is going on and I'm expecting/hoping that these buds will begin to fatten up. There's no helping these plants with say tacos or chimi-changas is there? I can help there! Will return again soon with updates...

White WidowIMG_3232White Widow.jpg
White WidowIMG_3234White Widow.jpg
White WidowIMG_3236White Widow.jpg
Hey Bob hope you are well my friend.
Garden is spectacular. :yahoo:
Great work.

Stay safe

I just wanna say that I can't believe I'm into my 3rd grow! I remember the cops at my grade school terrifying us with reel to reel movie about horrors of drug use, passing around paraphernalia, sniffer dog found weed stashed in teacher's crossed arms demonstration, and finally dropped the mega ton bomb when he lit a joint and walked around for us to smell it! Horrifying madness! Cop saying something like "This is the smell that takes you to jail!", "This is the smell that takes you to jail!" Well shit, we kids couldn't wait to get home and tell the parents what happened at school today. Into my 50's now, it turns out it's helped me both mentally and physically. So thank you for guiding me during my growing journey. While many drugs (particularly street lab drugs) are detrimental to anyone using, this beautiful plant is not in that destructive and deadly class.

Turns out we can all chant "This is the smell we grow so well"! - "This is the smell we grow so well"! Until next update, THANK YOU for sharing your expertise with me along the way.

Oprah420.jpeg

I just wanna say that I can't believe I'm into my 3rd grow! I remember the cops at my grade school terrifying us with reel to reel movie about horrors of drug use, passing around paraphernalia, sniffer dog found weed stashed in teacher's crossed arms demonstration, and finally dropped the mega ton bomb when he lit a joint and walked around for us to smell it! Horrifying madness! Cop saying something like "This is the smell that takes you to jail!", "This is the smell that takes you to jail!" Well shit, we kids couldn't wait to get home and tell the parents what happened at school today. Into my 50's now, it turns out it's helped me both mentally and physically. So thank you for guiding me during my growing journey. While many drugs (particularly street lab drugs) are detrimental to anyone using, this beautiful plant is not in that destructive and deadly class.

Turns out we can all chant "This is the smell we grow so well"! - "This is the smell we grow so well"! Until next update, THANK YOU for sharing your expertise with me along the way.

Oprah420.jpeg
I'm so happy for you Bob.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom