White Widow - Dutch Passion - & GG Grow - BobHasBurgers

I've figured out what's causing these spots and premature fade effect. It's TOO HOT IN THE TENT! Now hitting 90's. Raised lights all the way to the top of tent and then some. Lights hanging around 16" from plant tops. I'm screwed on this one. You see, this 2x4 tent got moved into a closet space since last two completed plants. I removed the door to that space and assembled the tent within. Turns out the intakes are not taking in cool air. It's just a big ole' sunny trip to H**L for these plants as the lights come on for 12 hrs. I try cooling off by opening entire front for a few minutes and even dropped in a cheap Amazon air cooler that uses ice - doesn't affect shit! Will have to come up with a solution other than dropping an air conditioner into an already central air cooled room. In the meantime, I went back to my curing GG and sampled. Awesome effects and high. Second only to my first and only little White Widow completed on second grow.

Kinda went like this...

Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 1.43.11 AM.png

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom