White Widow, 2X4 Tent, Dutch Buckets, Budget Led

Clones look terrific so yeah, I'd say it's safe to flower the mother :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Congrats on getting the DDA to reverse! Let the seed-making begin.

You could easily bump that to 4.0 if not 4.5 at this stage if you are seeing any deficiencies.
I assume your referring to my soil plants. I'll bump it to 4.5 next feed. :thumb:

I'm running MC in my dutch buckets to. Keeping them around 500ppm.

I assume your referring to my soil plants. I'll bump it to 4.5 next feed.

I'm running MC in my dutch buckets to. Keeping them around 500ppm.
Sorry, yes. I was referring to this:
I decided to flower their mother. Shes been on 12/12 along with a diesel/glue mother in my 3x3. The WW is on the left. First time flowering with MC so still learning. The fans are showing some deficiency. Last feed was 3.5g / gal. ph 6.5 Day 39 of flower.

In terms of PPM, I'll leave that to the Green Leaf Nutrients website calculator and you :).

How’s it going pga, ww is looking mint mate, I see your giving MC a go, what’s your thoughts on it as I have read on here they have changed the recipe a couple / three times? Plus used the same bag for two different types? Probably cos they had shit loads of bags printed up from the last lot? I to want to get in to these cheaper dried powder nutrients to save me a fortune on what I use but it’s hard to get whole of it here in the UK.
So is it the latest version your running? and have you tried jacks 321? Away keep up the great work pal.

How’s it going pga, ww is looking mint mate, I see your giving MC a go, what’s your thoughts on it as I have read on here they have changed the recipe a couple / three times? Plus used the same bag for two different types? Probably cos they had shit loads of bags printed up from the last lot? I to want to get in to these cheaper dried powder nutrients to save me a fortune on what I use but it’s hard to get whole of it here in the UK.
So is it the latest version your running? and have you tried jacks 321? Away keep up the great work pal.

So far I’m really liking the MC. No idea what version. I bought it about 2 months ago direct from Green Leaf Nutrient so I assume it’s the newest version. I’ve used AN, GH trio, and Dyna Gro nutrients in the past and must say MC is much easier than dealing with numerous bottles. A lot cheaper to. I bought the 22lb bag and it will last for a very long time. Didn’t care much for the double bag it was in so I dumped it into a 4gal square bucket with a lid. We’re good to go now.

Never heard of Jacks 321. I assume it’s another powdered nutrient?

Can you not order direct from Green Leaf Nutrients? Not sure how it works across the pond.

Appreciate you stopping by.

Day 45

Its a cold and rainy day outside but the weather is pretty nice inside the grow room. 50% humidity and 70 degrees. Makes it easy to hang out in here. This doesn't hurt either.
ww11142020 - 1.jpg

I finally found the time to build the scrog net. Something I had been putting off but once I got started it was a fun project. Looks pretty sharp and by using 1.5 inch pvc its got a decent amount of weight to help keep those WW squished down. There stocky little buggers.
ww11142020 - 2.jpg
ww11142020 - 3.jpg
ww11142020 - 4.jpg

Today was the first day of deer season here in MO and my pops tagged a dandy buck. The dehydrator will be working overtime for the next couple weeks drying out pounds and pounds of jerky.

Caddie

Looking great PGA, symmetrical & all. :thumb:
Thanks brother, I take pride in making things look right.

That black pipe is stylin'! Nice day's work. :thumb:
I agree, the black looks pretty good. I’ll paint the drain pipe black before the next run. Would have preferred neon pink string but the nearest store is 12 miles. Maybe next time...

Day 45

Its a cold and rainy day outside but the weather is pretty nice inside the grow room. 50% humidity and 70 degrees. Makes it easy to hang out in here. This doesn't hurt either.
ww11142020 - 1.jpg

I finally found the time to build the scrog net. Something I had been putting off but once I got started it was a fun project. Looks pretty sharp and by using 1.5 inch pvc its got a decent amount of weight to help keep those WW squished down. There stocky little buggers.
ww11142020 - 2.jpg
ww11142020 - 3.jpg
ww11142020 - 4.jpg

Today was the first day of deer season here in MO and my pops tagged a dandy buck. The dehydrator will be working overtime for the next couple weeks drying out pounds and pounds of jerky.

Caddie
Girls looking awesome time to blow up

Hi everyone....:ciao: This will be my third journal. Everyone is welcome. Chime in anytime.

You'll have to excuse me because I'm a terrible writer. Its hard for me to transfer what's in my head into a journal but I keep trying. Bare with me.

Seed - White Widow
Tent - 2x4x5
Light - Budget Led Series 3+ Red Spec 330W
Nutes - MC / Dyna-Grow Silica / Hydroguard
Fan/Filter - AC Infinity T4 / 4 inch filter
Dutch Bucket / 3 Site
Grow Medium - Perlite
Good ole well water - around 190ppm

I started a White Widow about 6 weeks ago.
White Widow Mother.jpg

Took four clones. Looks like roots to me. Lets plant these suckers!
White Widow Clone.jpg

Took me a while to build my new Dutch Bucket set up. This is the fifth time I've built one and have learned a lot. I wanted this one to look clean and perform like a champ. Very happy with how it turned out. Did the test run this morning and we're lookin good. No leaks and everything is adjusted for even flow.
White Widow Dutch Bucket Day 1.jpg

I'm running a 12 gal res in a 17 gal tote. Added 24ml hydroguard and 24g of MC. I'm a MC virgin so there's going to be some trial and error. After a couple hours the ppm was @ 500 meaning the MC added around 310ppm. Thought that was a little much for new clones so I removed 3 gal out of the res and replaced with well water. That got me down to 410ppm which is close to my target. Lets see what happens.

Caddie
Is that just Perlite in the totes?

I’m usin MC right now it’s simple and good once you learn the ratios. You really have to go off the strains need I find. I like that Dutch bucket system I might try it next time around if I can figure out how you have it set up

It’s pretty simple to set up. You got a res with a couple air stones and a submersible pump. There’s a water line running off the pump that branches to each bucket. The pumps on a timer to run 4 times per day. It keeps the nutrients in the bottom of the Dutch buckets fresh. The buckets set on a 1.5 inch piece of pvc which drains back into the res using gravity.

It’s pretty simple to set up. You got a res with a couple air stones and a submersible pump. There’s a water line running off the pump that branches to each bucket. The pumps on a timer to run 4 times per day. It keeps the nutrients in the bottom of the Dutch buckets fresh. The buckets set on a 1.5 inch piece of pvc which drains back into the res using gravity.
So keep the air stone in the buckets housing the plants and the rest is like a RDWC? When the pumps turn on are the fresh nutrients coming from the top, then resting in the bottom of the totes?

Not long now mate to flip there looking stellar as usual, really liking that Dutch bucket set up very simple and effective with fast growth, how often do you change out your res? and what size pump are you using? You said you run it 4 times a day how long do you let each feed run does it run till it comes up to the top of the perlite and what size drain outlets did you use from the bottom of the totes to the drain away pipe to the res? and lastly do you top up the res if so with the same strength nutrients? as I might have a go myself with this set up as I recon you could leave this a few days if I was to go away from home, any info on it pga would be very appreciated cheers.

Back
Top Bottom