White Widow, 2X4 Tent, Dutch Buckets, Budget Led

PGA Caddie

Hi everyone....:ciao: This will be my third journal. Everyone is welcome. Chime in anytime.

You'll have to excuse me because I'm a terrible writer. Its hard for me to transfer what's in my head into a journal but I keep trying. Bare with me.

Seed - White Widow
Tent - 2x4x5
Light - Budget Led Series 3+ Red Spec 330W
Nutes - MC / Dyna-Grow Silica / Hydroguard
Fan/Filter - AC Infinity T4 / 4 inch filter
Dutch Bucket / 3 Site
Grow Medium - Perlite
Good ole well water - around 190ppm

I started a White Widow about 6 weeks ago.
White Widow Mother.jpg

Took four clones. Looks like roots to me. Lets plant these suckers!
White Widow Clone.jpg

Took me a while to build my new Dutch Bucket set up. This is the fifth time I've built one and have learned a lot. I wanted this one to look clean and perform like a champ. Very happy with how it turned out. Did the test run this morning and we're lookin good. No leaks and everything is adjusted for even flow.
White Widow Dutch Bucket Day 1.jpg

I'm running a 12 gal res in a 17 gal tote. Added 24ml hydroguard and 24g of MC. I'm a MC virgin so there's going to be some trial and error. After a couple hours the ppm was @ 500 meaning the MC added around 310ppm. Thought that was a little much for new clones so I removed 3 gal out of the res and replaced with well water. That got me down to 410ppm which is close to my target. Lets see what happens.

Caddie

Looks good, nice set up ya got, did u flower the mom or r u keeping it around to take clones?
I’m keeping her around for now. Wanna make sure I don’t kill the clones first. Thanks for stopping by.

Day 24

Been a while since I updated. Not a lot to talk about in early veg. Plants have hit their growth spurt. Raised my light twice and i'm needing to get the scrog net built soon.
WW 10242020.jpg

Not sure how accurate my lux meter is but I got the light set @ 25K. The leaves looked a little pale so I bumped the ppm up to 525 today. I pulled a gallon out of the res and mixed 12 grams MC then added it back to the res. So far i'm liking the simplicity of MC. PH has been stable drifting from 5.6 to 5.9.

Caddie

Looking forward to this journal, will never forget my first time smoking WW...in a castle...in France! (We were staying with a family in the Netherlands where we scored it but couldn't smoke there). Just popped a WWxBB auto bean yesterday!

Looking forward to this journal, will never forget my first time smoking WW...in a castle...in France! (We were staying with a family in the Netherlands where we scored it but couldn't smoke there). Just popped a WWxBB auto bean yesterday!
I’ve been out of the states twice when I caddied in the Canadian Open. Now I live deep in the woods with a wife and two kids. Seclusion suits me well.

WWxBB sounds like a winning combination. Welcome aboard.

Hi everyone....:ciao: This will be my third journal. Everyone is welcome. Chime in anytime.

You'll have to excuse me because I'm a terrible writer. Its hard for me to transfer what's in my head into a journal but I keep trying. Bare with me.

Seed - White Widow
Tent - 2x4x5
Light - Budget Led Series 3+ Red Spec 330W
Nutes - MC / Dyna-Grow Silica / Hydroguard
Fan/Filter - AC Infinity T4 / 4 inch filter
Dutch Bucket / 3 Site
Grow Medium - Perlite
Good ole well water - around 190ppm

I started a White Widow about 6 weeks ago.
White Widow Mother.jpg

Took four clones. Looks like roots to me. Lets plant these suckers!
White Widow Clone.jpg

Took me a while to build my new Dutch Bucket set up. This is the fifth time I've built one and have learned a lot. I wanted this one to look clean and perform like a champ. Very happy with how it turned out. Did the test run this morning and we're lookin good. No leaks and everything is adjusted for even flow.
White Widow Dutch Bucket Day 1.jpg

I'm running a 12 gal res in a 17 gal tote. Added 24ml hydroguard and 24g of MC. I'm a MC virgin so there's going to be some trial and error. After a couple hours the ppm was @ 500 meaning the MC added around 310ppm. Thought that was a little much for new clones so I removed 3 gal out of the res and replaced with well water. That got me down to 410ppm which is close to my target. Lets see what happens.

Caddie

Clean looking good job.

Day 39

Been a couple weeks since my last update. Still in veg and still needing to build my scrog net. I'm self employed and in the shop 7 days/week right now. My grow has been neglected to say the least. Anywhoo here are some pics of whats been going on.
ww1182020.jpg
ww1182020 - 1.jpg
ww1182020 - 2.jpg
ww1182020 - 3.jpg
ww1182020 - 4.jpg

I decided to flower their mother. Shes been on 12/12 along with a diesel/glue mother in my 3x3. The WW is on the left. First time flowering with MC so still learning. The fans are showing some deficiency. Last feed was 3.5g / gal. ph 6.5 Day 39 of flower.
ww - dg 1182020.jpg

Oh...and before I forget I successfully reversed a DDA and collected about a tsp of pollen. Another seed has been started and was showing a taproot today. I carefully brushed some pollen on one cola of the WW and DG. Could we end up with some White Devil and Devil's Glue seeds? I like my chances.....

Have a good week......Caddie

Back
Top Bottom