Baffled and need some feedback please

That was put together by Rob a number of years ago, bookmark it and you'll have awesome problem solver handi.
bless you greatly !! :Namaste:

This soil run off you mention would be the water that passes through the container to the collector tray correct? Is it possible to use a simple pool test strip to dip in the water collected? I am trying to avoid buy a meter.
The strips only give you a range, and since Cannabis has such a small access window for all the nutrients you really can't trust them. They will give you an idea of where you are which could be helpful. I probably would not worry about it for now. Keep watering as the others have mentioned with the correct pH and your plants will recover. Keep checking your new growth as that will be your sign if things are getting better.

hey mr love you have a link for that deficiency chart ?

there are a few charts i see here that look useful. wish they were accessible in one or two spots. printing off a screen shot reduces the resolution to the point of useless. i see parts of stuff like that here all the time but finding it one place is like herding cats.

sorry hammered, back to regular scheduled thread replies..
I looked for it I know it's in the grow or forum area, sorry lol

Are you spraying some on them in the direct sunlight
I only use a watering can.
My brother in law spoke to someone that is a master grower and he said it looks like too much water after viewing some pictures. Between the rain and me watering during the 40 degree humidity is that a good analysis? I also had a water catching tray under the pot (pardon the pun) and have since removed it. Of course it rained most of the day today so hopefully removing the tray helped.

I read somewhere that pool water was good for outdoor plants as it is properly balanced. Any feedback on this? If it is then I have a pool full! lol

Plants are outdoor not inside.
Yes I know, however in my area I need to water them regularly with rain barrel water, which is slightly outside the ideal range for cannabis. I adjust mine accordingly even though it's still rain water. You are obviously in a much wetter environment than I and you are just taking what mother nature is feeding it.

Back
Top Bottom