Bag Seed Beauty

Michael Hunt

Hey guys and girls, I have a Bag seed plant which i have been nurturing for the past 2 1/2 months now and have been curious about the plants origins. When it was younger around 10" it had a very strong resemblance to Pure Power Plant (PPP) but now that i am 2 weeks into flower i am begining to wonder. Started flower at about 12" and not 14 days later it is 27" and stretching. Im curious of the origins of the plant (strain) and whether you guys think it looks like an Indica, Sativa, or hybrid? She has been very good to me so far and only getting better (knock on wood) Heres a few photos for reference.

NEW_1008.jpg

NEW_1009.jpg

NEW_1017.jpg

NEW_1011.jpg

NEW_1021.jpg

And heres one after the first 12/12 cycle
Oct_26.jpg

Any and all thought/suggestions are appreciated :smokin:

I'd say that with those fat leaves, it definitely has some indica in it. I think a lot of commercial stuff, is usually Big Bud, or a Northern Light cross.

The ladie knows her stuff.It looks like your plant is leaning more to the indica side of thing's.The N.L and BIG BUD show up in a lot of "cash crop" genetics.

Okay, im assuming it to be big bud or something relative. She has stretched from 12" on Oct. 29 (changed over to HPS and 12/12) to 31" today the 13th. Im running 400W in an aircooled hood and only have about 10" until the main cola touches the lens. Does anybody have any suggestions, She's getting HUGE and i dont know what to do about it.

I think your plant, likely is a big producer, as it has a strong Indica pheno.

Hey man she a beautiful young lady I see what you were talking about grow well bud dy.

Back
Top Bottom