Barney's Pineapple Express - Help

If your plants are that small in pots that big you'd only need to water twice a week, maybe only once a week or heck maybe even longer. I haven't tried auto's myself. Pick them up to gauge weight. You can really tell a difference between heavy watered plants and light needing water plants.

Those seedlings are looking mighty healthy. Don't do the new parent thing and overthink every teeny tiny minor issue. Just let them grow.

420-magazine-mobile2127430154.jpg

Update (Day 14) - haven't done anything apart from giving both plants about a quarter of a litre of water to share just because the top was quite dry didn't give it to much water just enough to wet the top.

420-magazine-mobile1569691352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60457145.jpg

Update (Day 14) - haven't done anything apart from giving both plants about a quarter of a litre of water to share just because the top was quite dry didn't give it to much water just enough to wet the top.

420-magazine-mobile1569691352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60457145.jpg

Get some more soil for when they pop over them tops and fill it's a inch or inch n half from top it will support stem strength

Get some more soil for when they pop over them tops and fill it's a inch or inch n half from top it will support stem strength

420-magazine-mobile289049651.jpg

I've put some more soil to support stem like everyone said. If I need to put more please let me know. I probably will because it's still growing but not biggie still got half a bag of soil left.

420-magazine-mobile289049651.jpg

I've put some more soil to support stem like everyone said. If I need to put more please let me know. I probably will because it's still growing but not biggie still got half a bag of soil left.

That should do get mate just let the stem fill out you'll know if you need more cause it'll start leaning over from the weight

Just let her do her thing maybe a touch of your juice (water) and rhizotonic in a spray bottle spray plant and lightly on the soil if you got any remember you got nutrients in your soil for a couple of weeks

Just let her do her thing maybe a touch of your juice (water) and rhizotonic in a spray bottle spray plant and lightly on the soil if you got any remember you got nutrients in your soil for a couple of weeks

What's rhizotonic and should I mix it with water?

Rhizotonic is a nute what you add to the water btw just realise you asked what it was .am at work so tryna reply when I have a minute

Hey dude I bought it and sprayed a little on the actually leaves and also I sprayed some in the soil. Is that good?

Hey dude I bought it and sprayed a little on the actually leaves and also I sprayed some in the soil. Is that good?

Yeah mate I used to wet my leaves and soil 3 times a day using the 500ml spray on all 8 now there in flower I don't use it but it's a very good root strengthener won't be long till there taking off in height it's a wonderful experience buddy

This is how they Started when I was spraying them with the rhizotonic
420-magazine-mobile569722429.jpg

This one taken 2 days ago just nearly 3 weeks into the switch to 12/12 (one week since pistils started showing) which is when most people count there flowering days
420-magazine-mobile865589682.jpg

Back
Top Bottom