Beginners grow UK

Yoo an other UK grower here I have bud bud bling tings strain also lemon kush/lemon og kush still in early veg stage will post updates on here for all your reviews and tips towards my girls #420 #ukgrow #peace

Don't see why not t5 might be abit strong but that's my opinion, will be great use in flower, 24hour is cool depends what the grower is best with, me personally I'm doing 18/6 and with the weather in uk it's hot during the day so I run through night, #420 #hightimes

Yea I've got the others on night runs but as there my first attempt they starting budding on week 4 lol so I'm riding those out the the barneys cheese I can get right as I'm still learning the basics lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420

11d51ada03b7a424aa997eb9fc486d16.jpg

They were autos and like a muppet I stressed them out I think moving indoors and out I've only got a t5 in a probagation tent with fan and the light is about a foot away Whay could I use to replace the t5?

Keep that for flowering you could use Cfl people tend to use these more for veg because they don't generate as much heat as Hps lights but you can also use hps for veg aslong ad you got good airflow in/out will be fine but the t5 will blast them into next week when in flower they will love it, try get it as close as you can monitor the light take it down a few inches everyday put your hand over the top of the plants and make sure it's not to hot on your hand? Keep an eye out for burning leaves peace

The far back left one looks like it's stretching towards the light? From what I can see on pic, what is everyone's opinion? Some super healthy plants tho just stretching

Thanks man who can I resolve that I only got the t5 and a little setup cant afford much more

Don't change a thing if money is an issue, hobbies have to be enjoyable too ;)

As for the T5's they should be excellent for vegging, just go with the flow and soon everything will seem straightforward enough and so long as you don't start splashing out on silly ideas or chasing technology (one of my problems lol) you will not only save money in the long run, but you will also be smoking some of the best medicine you've had from any street dealer :thumb:

Thanks man just want things to be right and to get things right I have to understand lol I'll get there in the end I'm not in a rush well kind of .

Hottest day of the year is a pain in the arse :)

I'm using LED's and currently swapping the older and more inefficient (run hotter) ones out for some cheap(ish) lower heat DIY cobs, it's hardly touching the temps lol. Being a good Brit that I am I'm hoping on the promised thunderstorms :rofl:

I'd love an AC unit but damn they're expensive to run. I'll make do with opening/closing the windows and battling the wife over the central heating temp lol. I always try and keep lights on temps within 10F of lights off temps for bud spiralling but these crazy heatwaves put paid to those ideas without one ;)

Back
Top Bottom