Best brand distiller

Welcome to 420 Magazine! You might want to look in the cannabis concentrate section... I posted a link below... You also might have better luck asking there if you can't find a existing thread...
:hookah:

:welcome:
Sorry I can't help, but I'm sure someone will have the information you need. Good luck. :thumb:
First day here.
Welcome to 420 Magazine! You might want to look in the cannabis concentrate section... I posted a link below... You also might have better luck asking there if you can't find a existing thread...

Thank you I'm new to this group so still trying to navigate.

First day here.

Thank you I'm new to this group so still trying to navigate.
If you have questions ask away, Members here are friendly and more than willing to help!

Hello all I'm looking to buy a home distiller under $100.00 to make FECO or QWET regardless any suggestions would be appreciated I want to get the best device for my money. thank you

alcohol distillers pretty much start at about double. you could probably build one for around that much if you are good with hands on distilling with a whiff of kaboom.

This is what I bought and works great. I put my alcohol in the plastic container before I use to see what it can hold and I remove before it get's to done , make it easy to clean and burn the little left on stove or air. Hope it helps.

Pure Water Distillers for Countertop Table Desktop, 4L Gallon Distilled Water Making Machine
1664490075209.png

This is what I bought and works great. I put my alcohol in the plastic container before I use to see what it can hold and I remove before it get's to done , make it easy to clean and burn the little left on stove or air. Hope it helps.
Thank you so much! I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom