Better Late Then Never - White Widow Auto Fem In Soil - LED

Okay so here is a picture of my little herb , starter seed and "Herbie" growing room.

Herbie is in the center of the table about 4 feet from the light - I will slowly move the plant up and watch for any negative type reaction.

image110042.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey David Bowman,

Appreciate the follow up, unfortunately I am not having a great deal of success with this new found hobby lol. My plant is still alive but continues to struggle along. You can keep this journal in abandoned and if I get some time this week I will post a few pictures asking for opinions and support.

Thanks

So here we are, getting to the final stages of my first ever grow and I need to state one simple fact "growing is frustrating, difficult and very time consuming"!!!

That said, Ive learned a lot on this grow and I know what I will do different on my next one - yes after all said and done I will try again :)

These pictures taken today represent 3 weeks into bud and a deep soak after a good dry out. I abandoned using any additives on this grow very early in and this plant has grown up basically in soil only under a 600watt LED MarsHydro.

51198.JPG

31904.JPG

16709.JPG

22384.JPG

41473.JPG

Looks good man! They actually have white widow auto fem now I'm using train wreck auto FEMS and two bag seed chemdog, my autos fowering time says 8 weeks and its suppose to start flowering at 2 weeks veg!

I have 5 WW seeds to use up before buying anything different but I would like to try a auto flower strain at some point. I bought a 60X zoom microscope fir my iPhone and I have been checking out the pistols. This will be a great tool to watch the bud mature with - I will take a few pictures with the microscope attached in a couple of weeks.

Good luck with your grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom