Bgsixx's 2x4 Grow Lab, Different Strains, Lots Of Pics

Looking good my man! I was thinking of getting a still, I don't drink anymore though, but I was gonna get one anyway. Lol.
yeah i dont drink too much....but i love a glass of wine here and there. hopefully it comes out better than my last bootleg attempt. which wasnt too bad, kinda like maddog 20-20, without the gut rot! I just put the yeast in so im officially making wine.

So looks like og is getting light stress or heat stress. Shes still packing on the weight and frost, so i turned lights down a lil. Might have to break down and grab another light(150) if i can find a cheap one like last time. But wont do much, unless she slows down. Will let her dry out a bit and see if she recovers. Might hit her with some epsom salt to see if that helps. The gsc are doing great imo. They love water everyday and they seem to be handling the lights pretty dam good. So dont know whats going on. Will keep an eye on her.
IMG_20240409_083056052_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240409_083050927_HDR.jpg

So looks like og is getting light stress or heat stress. Shes still packing on the weight and frost, so i turned lights down a lil. Might have to break down and grab another light(150) if i can find a cheap one like last time. But wont do much, unless she slows down. Will let her dry out a bit and see if she recovers. Might hit her with some epsom salt to see if that helps. The gsc are doing great imo. They love water everyday and they seem to be handling the lights pretty dam good. So dont know whats going on. Will keep an eye on her.
IMG_20240409_083056052_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240409_083050927_HDR.jpg
She kinda looks a lil hungry. Yellowing a bit all over. She'll be alright though. That sfv that was basically yellow the whole time, produced the terpiest buds.

She kinda looks a lil hungry. Yellowing a bit all over. She'll be alright though. That sfv that was basically yellow the whole time, produced the terpiest buds.
I top dressed them. But maybe hers hasnt kicked in yet. Thinking either lights to strong or some kinda mag toxicity. Because she looks slightly burnt around tips of leaves, and getting lil rust spots. Only on a few leaves though. Just gonna keep going giving her plain water and if it gets worse I'll take action. Maybe I'll hit her with some epsom next watering, just to see if it helps. Epsom has always helped whenever ive used it, so I'll do it in the morning. Also will take some pics of autos. They're growing pretty good.

Do you top dress with them, or just water it in. Or foliar? I've seen mad dudes use it. The epsom salts. I've only used them in my bathwater though.
I use 1 tsp/gal and just pour over the top. About a half gallon each plant. Thats how i did it this time. I usually only use it during veg as a foliar spray. If i see any problems. As a foliar spray i use 1tsp/ liter or 1 tbsp/gallon.

Day 32 flowering
Gave 2 plants on left some epsom salt, big gal just got plain water, shes looking perfect so far. The other 2 got something else going on. But they are still fattening up and spittin pistils, so not to worried, yet.
Day 34 autos
Looks pretty good in there. The fabric pot gal is struggling for some reason, dont know, shes getting same water. Leaves arent yellowing, just droopy. Like overwatered maybe. Gonna let her dry out. Then give her some epsom. I also top dressed autos with some roots organic terp tea bloom. See how that goes. Gonna take clips off soon. They worked good again. Gonna have to start using them more.

Temps have been pretty high in both tents, around 88-90 in 2x4, and about 90-92 in auto tent. Its that time of the year i guess. Ac not kicking on, so having to open windows at night. And in daytime rest of house is a crisp 71, and room closet is in is 77. Makes a huge difference in closet and veg tent. If i could only vent veg tent to the attic. Oh well just deal with it. Once ac starts kicking on I'll be golden then. Its gonna be a hot summer!!!

Also stopped by my brother's house, and that mfer is killing it this run. 4x8x7, 10 plants in 5 gal fabric pots. Using iv water bags. With about 5 different strains, sensi skunk, glookies, gdp, cant remember others. I taught him well and im proud of his shit. And i reiterated to him, NO LIGHT LEAKS!!! Snap some pics.
Bros shit
IMG_20240411_080143560.jpg
IMG_20240411_080341009.jpg
IMG_20240411_080150282.jpg
IMG_20240411_080157943.jpg

My shit
IMG_20240412_093240190_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_093245089_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_093457459_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_093503734_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_093509262_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_093235031_HDR.jpg

When did you start counting days, when you flipped 12x12 or pistils starting? Plants are looking really good.
I start counting like most breeders do, when i flip the lights to 12/12. Well mephisto genetics, ethos, irie and barneys farm all count their days that way, not sure of others.
Because all three of these plants were showing preflowers before the flip, so that another reason i count that way. If your counting when pistils start then your count will be in accurate, bc plants dont start flowering until lights are flipped, thats why most count from those days. The plant starts biochemical changes in the first 3-4 days of 12/12 light, indoors. Now outdoors is a lil different so it might be different. Jmo

Forgot to mention my brother's grow is on day 7 flower now. He just flipped.
Also seemed to fix heat problem in flower tent, moved small fan down to blow on the canopy.
Also lowered light intensity in autoflower tent. Gonna wait til day 42 to start other seeds, still deciding on what to go with. Really wanna try the spk(sour patch kids) and sfv og.... But just got my irie order in and i wanna see if they are up to par. Dam decisions decisions!!! I'll figure it out soon enough. Also need to order some more auto seeds.

Also seemed to fix heat problem in flower tent, moved small fan down to blow on the canopy.
Also lowered light intensity in autoflower tent. Gonna wait til day 42 to start other seeds, still deciding on what to go with. Really wanna try the spk(sour patch kids) and sfv og.... But just got my irie order in and i wanna see if they are up to par. Dam decisions decisions!!! I'll figure it out soon enough. Also need to order some more auto seeds.
I'd pop some IRIE. Use those beans for fillers, the SPK. The Irie is tested and wont let you down. So far, the app is frosty AF. Like 🥶. Lol, but the buds are very small. There's a lot of them, but like dime sized. Still got a week or so to go, but , definitely on the small side. Plus you're guaranteed females with most of the Irie gear. At least LJ. Orangegasm is fem too isn't it?

I'd pop some IRIE. Use those beans for fillers, the SPK. The Irie is tested and wont let you down. So far, the app is frosty AF. Like 🥶. Lol, but the buds are very small. There's a lot of them, but like dime sized. Still got a week or so to go, but , definitely on the small side. Plus you're guaranteed females with most of the Irie gear. At least LJ. Orangegasm is fem too isn't it?
Yea its fem. I wanna try the spk and sfvog, so I'll pop 6 Thursday and see where it takes me. Gonna try that sog shit, kinda. 6 plants in a 2x4 flip after other plants get done. We'll see, i like the excitement of not knowing sometimes. I need some of that in my life right now.lol

Day 36 flower
Plants are doing so so. Dont like the color on the og, but shes still stacking. Will feed tonight with some kelp water.
Day 38 auto tent
Gave them a dose of kelp last night, .5gal each. They are looking good i guess, buds are definitely smaller than the ones in flower. But they're stacking.

Having a tough time with the heat. Gonna have to figure something out. Veg tent is making room to hot, so either i vent through ceiling, or just go to 1 tent for the summer. So probably wont run another set of autos next run, ill just use as a veg tent. Bc if i keep lights dimmed temps are pretty good. Gonna pop some more seeds Thursday. Heres a few pics from last night.
IMG_20240415_054844562_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054850778_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054855983_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054649872_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054638461_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054746344_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054716864_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054710950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240415_054655305_HDR.jpg

Yea its fem. I wanna try the spk and sfvog, so I'll pop 6 Thursday and see where it takes me. Gonna try that sog shit, kinda. 6 plants in a 2x4 flip after other plants get done. We'll see, i like the excitement of not knowing sometimes. I need some of that in my life right now.lol
Awe ((big hug)) your here now. ☺️

Consult the magic bag .. 👍🏻💚😇

I gotta dim my lights in summer too. Remember led can run higher, around 85 or so. Also, you running every thing at night? All my lights come in at 8pm, when it's cooler. I don't run any a/c either. It can be a pain tho. Or another thought, if you have a basement, or crawl space, where the air is cooler, you could try and draw air from there. Like a lung room.

Back
Top Bottom